Why? (Part 2)

-----|Your P.O.V.|-----

A few days had passed on the event of knowing that im not able to bring babies and Harry haven't mentioned it at all. It's probably 4 days.

I assume that he doesn't want to hurt my feelings more than they already are. But still, there has been some awkward tension in the house since then.

Today, after finishing breakfast, Harry suggested something, that got us both sitting in the orphanage right now.

---|A few hours ago|---

"(Y/N), since we can't have kids of our own, how about we adopt one. Like... he would fill the emptiness of the house especially when im on tour, and we won't have to suffer for the rest of our lives."

I swallowed hard, trying to get rid of the lump that formed in my throat. I was speechless, I didn't know if I wanted an adopted child or none at all.

Confusion took over my features. I guess Harry was aware of that, as his words came out quickly and nervously.

"I-if you don't want to, we don't have to. You know, I never force you to do anything, especially this important, and I never will."

I took a sip of my orange juice, nodding briefly. "Okay honey, as you wish." I gave a small smile, squeezing his hand across the table.

He returned the smile, then we both started discussing how we want our adopted child to be.

---|Right Now|---

The director of the orphanage emerged through the door, sitting in her desk after greeting us.

"So, how would you like the child to be, his age, how he looks like, height, weight..."

She waited for our answer, and I proceeded in telling her about the specifications Harry and I had talked about earlier this day.

"We want him, or her it doesn't matter, to be a baby, a few months old, and If he was newly born like a few weeks ago that would be even better. We want him perfectly healthy and fine which means he has a normal baby weight and height, but a few more a few less it doesn't matter. And I guess that's all."

You looked over at Harry to make sure that that was all, and he nodded.

"Alright, I think I have what you're looking for." She smiled, leaving the room to get the baby.

The director came back, holding, carefully, a folded white sheet hiding all of the baby inside of it.

My husband and I stood up, as she approached us, then turned the baby towards us so we could see him.

My eyes watered, and Harry was looking at him in 'aw' as if he's some delicious piece of cake.

My hands covered my mouth, blinking rapidly, to prevent from crying.

The baby was so tiny as if he was born just now, but also extremely precious. His eyes seemed to be green with a hint of blue, starring between me and Harry. His hairs were black and light on his small head. Hands in fists infront of him, and slightly pink lips puckered, a bit open.

I took him into my arms, very careful and gentle, as if he's made of glass and might break if I tighten my grip. Harry's hand sneaked around my shoulders, smiling at the small cutie, as he held into the index finger of his other hand.

"He's so adorable," The overwhelmed man beside me whispered.

"He is," I exclaimed.

"The doctor that checked up on him said that he's a two week old newborn, he's perfectly healthy we made all the necessary tests to make sure. He has no name though, we found him infront the door of the orphanage a few days ago in a blue baby nest."(Pic)

"Well, his name is Jacob Oliver Styles now, and he is our son!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A part 2 as requested. Thanks 4 commenting and voting and a big thank you for the people who are reading my book, even if you're kinda Ghost readers, lol, I still wanna thank you, 802 views is something i really appreciate. Xoxo

P.S: I hope this chapter isn't disappointing, like u wanted Y/N to bring babies but she didn't ... So hope you like it and give me Feedback maybe??? Xx