Like A Fairy Tale

Y/D/N: your daughter's name.
You be free to choose whatever name you like. This is A.U. where Harry is NOT a 1D member.
--------------------------------------------

-----|Y/D/N's P.O.V.|-----

Dear Diary,

  When my mom, Y/N Y/L/N, told me that she met a man, and that they're meeting up with each other, all I thought was that it's just a friendship.

When she told me that that man has become her boyfriend, and that he has to meet me, all I did was refuse, refuse and refuse, till the day she told me he proposed to her... All I thought was that: my mother is going to marry a rich, old-as-my-grandpa rapist that would turn our life into a living hell, all because she needs the money to guarantee our existence as a beautiful, widow mother her age is exposed to any danger in work. Plus, her income is barely enough to pay for the bills and our food.

My mom is 30 years old and she works at a small diner down the street.

She got married at the age of 16 to the love of her life, my father, who was her boyfriend at the time they found out that she was pregnant with me. She never agreed to have a baby without an official marriage, which my father had the same opinion about (being an honourable gentleman and all) because it was never in their intentions to have a baby that night but well... Here I am. A 14 year old who used to go to school from 8:00am till 2:00pm and then do a shift at the same diner her mother worked at from 3:00pm till 6:00pm.

I only had one hour of studying (2:00-3:00pm) and after I arrived home I had to clean up a bit and cook for mom and I for she kept working till 8:00pm. Amazing, I know!-note the sarcasm.

But my assumptions were all wrong. Except the one that he's rich, 'cause he is rich, as fuck! Mom's husband, Harry Styles, is not old, he's her age. Most definitely, he's not a rapist. He can't even hurt a fly. He's built, handsome and looks strong. I bet you he can squish me dead with an overly tattooed bicep of his, but he's got a heart of gold, really.

I met him a few days after the proposal and he turned out to be an attractive, green eyed, brown short haired dork who, literally, saw my mother in the diner, fell for her, kept going to the diner every day for a month and 17 days and eventually got her to accept his date offer and now married her.

Now, we live in his luxurious villa and he has forbid mom from ever working again, me as well, and he treats us like queen and her princess daughter. You could say that we get along very well. But, if you're saying that this sounds like a complete fairy tale, then let me tell you... Yes, it does sound so. No one would ever get as lucky as I did, I believe. Sometimes I pinch myself after I get the thoughts that this is all a dream and I would wake up and everything would vanish.

Will write more tomorrow.

Love, Y/D/N. X