"I'M DYING!"

A loud, sharp girly scream echoed through the house, followed by another loud, "MOM!"

I hurriedly got up from my cuddling position on the bed with Harry, putting the book I was reading away and ran to my daughter's room.

"Darcy! What's wrong?!" I asked, barging into her room, but I found nothing.

"In here!" She said, in a frightened voice.

I opened the bathroom door, to find her sitting on the toilet... Blood on her panties. Now I get it.

"Mommy! I'M DYING! Look, there's...there's blood..." The tears kept running down her cheeks.

"Oh, darling. You're not dying, baby. Let me go get you something from my room, and I'll explain everything after." I gave her a sympathetic look, before exiting her room to mine and Harry's.

I found him pacing around, hands through his hair. He might've got worried because of the screaming and all.

"Haz..." I whispered, my hands clasped to my mouth as tears welled up in my eyes. "She... She's got her period. Oh my God, my baby girl is growing up."

His eyes held an amused but relieved look as he gazed at me.

"Honey, I never thought I'd be the one saying this first, but they all grow up eventually." He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my hair.

"I know, but... It's just so overwhelming." I mumbled, wiping away my tears before they spill.

"I know, kitten. I know." We leaned in, sharing a brief peck on the lips, then I sprinted to our bathroom getting a pad out for Darcy. I wasn't much of a tampon type of girl, to be honest.

"Here, sweetie. I will teach you how to put it on. And what you should do after." I told her as soon as I entered the bathroom, also handing her a fresh pair of undergarments and pants.

I tought her how to use it, and how to throw it away. And after we finished all the business in the bathroom, I grabbed her hands and sat her down on her bed so we could talk.

"Sweetheart, I'm so sorry that I didn't warn you before or talk to you about it before you started experiencing it, but... I guess... I-I was afraid... Afraid of the thought of you growing up. You're my little princess and I want you to always remain like that." I cupped her cheeks as tears were burning in my eyes. Her hands held mine on her face, as she smiled.

"But now I'm gonna tell you all about it. So basically..."

~~~~

An hour. It took me and Darcy a whole hour discussing the 'new subject'. I explained it to her but she didn't have enough as she kept asking curious questions and I had to answer all of them-or most of them- in the most sensible way I could.

Yeah... Most of them since some didn't even make sense.

"So, you're saying that bleeding helps a girl become a mother...?" She asked in assurances.

"Yes. And believe me, it's yucky and most of the time painful but it's all worth it. Motherhood is one of the most amazing feelings a woman can get. I mean, feeling you in my stomach, kicking and just...being in there was awesome but holding your tiny, delicate body in my arm for the first time was outstanding." I grinned at her.

"Aww," she cooed, as a blush took over her cheeks. "I can't wait," she mumbled, shyly.

I laughed, pulling her into my arms and squeezing as tight as I could- without hurting her.

"Still too early, young lady." I whispered into her chocolate brown locks, planting a kiss to her head.

"Thanks mom. For everything."

"It's my job, sweet pea." I kissed her forehead, standing up to go to sleep.

"Oh! And mom... Please don't tell dad..." She whispered, a hopeful look on her face.

I laughed, nodding my head.

When I closed her bedroom door behind me, I rushed to mine and Harry's.

"Shhh, don't you dare show her that you know anything or that I have told you anything!" I whispered to Harry.

He raised his hands up in surrender, his eyes widening because he knows what I can do if I found out that she found out.
-----------------------------------------
Well, that was a bit disgusting.😂😂
Sorry. I just got the idea and started writing...
Thank you for everyone reading, voting, commenting, or recommending... Im sooooo grateful. Xoxoxoxo