New Year's Eve

Special for new year. Sorry for the delay that much haven't updated in ages ik u wanna kill me 😂😂 but now im more free to write hopefully I'll update more every once a while. Xoxoxo

IMPORTANT: I hope that no one steals my imagines and claim that they're his... Plz, if u want u can post them giving credits with MY PERMISSION FIRST! and please my covers too... Don't steal, ask for it and I'll give it to you...I hope that i wouldn't have to deal with such stuff 😂😂 Thanks for understanding xoxo
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

----|Harry's P.O.V.|----

------|9 pm; New Year's Eve|------

"Oh, damn! Look at that chick over there, Harry." Louis nudged me with his elbow, nodding his head towards the corner of the room where a... "chick" was standing. A very very short dress covering her upper thighs, while her breasts popped up from the cut top. It wasn't a very pleasant scene to be honest.

I shook my head at Louis, "Leave me alone, Louis. Seriously..." He laughed along with Niall, both of them amused by my reaction. I chuckled as well because it isn't worth changing my mood from good to 'not so sure about how I'm feeling' on New Year's Eve now, is it?

In fact, if there were any paps in here and they saw me looking at that girl, even for the few seconds I took to examine her like Louis wished, they would've took a photo and said "Harry Styles: the biggest womaniser on earth looking at his next prey," forgetting the part where I shook my head in disapproval and never gave her any more attention. Ironical, huh?

I stood up from where I was sat and headed to the bar in Liam's and Sophia's kitchen, the hosts of this New Year's Eve party to sit in a stool and have a drink. In their invitation, they stated that they'd like to be the two to gather friends and maybe couples together on this amazing occasion.

Though, I knew what they were doing... she was invited. (Y/n). A friend of mine whom I met a few months ago and whom I'm starting to grow feelings for.