Ashford Academy

" C.C, you do want Lelouch back don't you ? Then the fastest way would be to work with us isn't it ? Why do you keep resisting then ? You've been in hiding for so long, we've searched all about you as well, you're still looking for Lelouch aren't you ? He was never in C's world to begin with, am I not right ? "

" Your body's going to degrade, you've served your Geass to too many already and the weight of each and every person in C's world is going to break you, " Silica persuaded in a voice which sounded like a blend of silk and honey and I sheathed my weapon. 

" That's like the pot calling the kettle black isn't it ? Why don't you look at the two of you first, doesn't the user look more like a monster than the Geass, herself ? " C.C sneered in mockery as my hands tightened around the hilt of the sword. 

" Stop. " Silica said quietly as she rested her hand upon mine. 

" We'll give you one day to think it over, and we'll also let you communicate with Lelouch for just a while, perhaps that will weaken your resolve. We are not going to give up either, " Silica said simply as she dragged me out of the door, pausing for a while to see if C.C was going to change her decision but when she didn't, we exited. 

" Won't she escape, those are only ropes after all, " I asked, worried. 

" They're not any normal ropes at least, it'd bind her until she relents, " Silica confirmed as she played with her hair, or rather, my hair. 

When I first found Silica, an escaped ' Un-named Children ' whom had one of those unstable Geass, most of her siblings had been murdered and she herself was hidden in a crack in the walls. Her Geass was a powerful one, able to take on a hundred Geass users at a time but she couldn't pass it. She couldn't make a ' contract ' for she had no wish, she had no wish to live or to die, she wanted nothing and wished for nothing. I would stay with her forever, that was our ' contract ' with the blood promise formed, I acquired her Geass but let's just say there were still some negative side effects there. How was I to explain this ... let's just say I saw the world in black and white, only two distinguishable colours but I could look at a person and see what they were thinking, I could enter their mind and alter their memories, I could prod around and make people think I wasn't even there. This was the power I achieved from the sacrifice of sight. 

Silica had been that powerful but ' power ' wasn't what she wanted, she only wanted to be with somebody, anyone as long as she was not alone and I had happily filled that position. She began talking, gradually, picking up fast until she became what she was now, a happy-go-lucky girl whose favourite food was takoyaki and udon. 

" Argh damn, classes start in 15 minutes and there's no way I'm letting you skip school again today with the extra mound of approving to be done in time for the Cultural Festival, " I muttered and rolled my eyes as Silica gave a mock salute and went to change. Revving the engine of our fastest mode of transport, a vehicle looking like any others on the streets but it was hard enough to pave a clean passageway through steel or rock, even diamond though the effects weren't as clean and, this thing could turn into an automaton and cause a big distraction --- which was exactly what I needed when it came to escaping. Silica had programmed it, what with the machines jumping and fizzing, proceeding onto breaking down or consuming my arm the moment I touched it and then Silica would jump in screaming as she hugged her precious works and cried as she told me how I had ' cruelly butchered them '. 

" This one, Aoi, do you approve ? " Rei yanked on my hair and I jumped up, performing what Silica would call a perfect roundhouse kick and stopping just centimetres from his face when I found out it was only him, not an enemy, only Rei.