The Beginning of ' Chaos '

Everything was going according to plan but the only problem now was how to stop what I had started. It wasn't a choice to stop them or not and I did rather fancy continuing my position as President despite its hassles. 

" Wow. Just wow, " I muttered as I stared at the row of ten people lying side by side, some lying face-down while a few students Silica had called to back us up, all dressed in clean white pants and blouse running about carrying a small white box. I hadn't thought just a few words on a crumpled piece of paper pinned up to a locker with some red paint would cause this much fuss. Well, these were still students in the end, the adults will be harder to push forward. 

" Damn, just because you bought your titles with money doesn't mean you're even real nobles ! You're all just fake ! " a boy shouted, immediately recognized as Etou's older brother from 3-E, Kei Kisaragi, and the other being one of the sons of a noble Britannian, a family whom bought that title with money by bribing some corrupt official. Ren Kizuru, with a height of 1.68m and a weight of 63kg, also someone who liked to throw their authority around and had been involved with many major fights brought to the concern of the Student Council. I had never been more glad for the existence of such a ' perfect ' character, he just made a perfect pawn until checkmate. 

" Shut up ! At least I don't spread untrue rumours of people's backgrounds around the school ! " Ren yelled as he swung a mace, god knew where he got the mace from but from the wreck of events taken place here, I wouldn't be surprised if he had just grabbed it off one of the knight's guarding the school gates. They weren't real knights of course, only white-gold and silver-blue plates of armour holding a sword and a mace respectively. 

" I said I did not slander your family ! I'm not some cheap imposter who'd use money to get a title like you ! " Kei accused as he smashed a white plate edged with titanium downwards, aiming for Ren's head but of course, that plate was heavy and hence was dodged easily. 

" Hah ! Look who's speaking ? How convinving do you think you look waving a weapon so dangerously like that in front of the President and Vice-President of the student council ? They're both Brittanians like me, whose side do you think they'll stand on now ? Or there's always the option of money, so whose side do you think they will defend ? The answer is obvious, it has to be mine and look, even Senior Suzaku is looking, " Ren taunted and I noticed Kei gritting his teeth and tightening his grip, his face was hardened into an unpleasant scowl but he shot a look in our direction, stumbled back and nearly lost his grip on the plate. 

Ren, of course, took no time in closing the distance and slashed out. Kei snapped his attention back to his opponent, retaliating with a growl like a feral beast as he lunged forward. 

" President, what action do you suggest we take ? " Silica put on a helpless act as she slid two elongated needles up my sleeve, concealing it well so it could be whipped out and thrown easily resulting in a longer and more accurate result reached even if there was little force to propel the thing. 

" We can't rush into this ... but if we don't, then one of them will die soon ... " Suzaku fretted as I frowned. A voice in my head, neither mine nor Silica's, chuckled softly as what was like a brief movie clip was flashed before my eyes. 

" Zero ! Step down ! Too many people will die if we continue our petty war like this ! " Suzaku roared with rage as his Knightmare charged forward. The use of Knightmares had been banned in this time with more advanced weaponry being developed instead. I watched the exchange of heated arguments as Suzaku mulled over whether to charge in and rescue Nunally and get involved in the fight or leave Nunally in the midst of everything and dying in the process. Oh yes, I did know Nunally in fact. I knew her long before I knew Suzaku, not as the ' missing empress ' but as the ' one who possessed a unique ' immunity ' to contain Geass.