A little mishap

He died on the spot. His fingers slackened as he crumpled into a heap on the floor and all around me, the guns were lowered as they moved in slowly but still wary. I looked at him and wondered how the higher-ups would classify his death under. Perhaps he would be ' sadly shot by the kidnapper while bravely trying to rescue the Student Council President ' ? Maybe. 

Silica ran over looking worried as she checked me up and down but when she was out of sight, hiding behind my hair, she chided me for so carelessly taking a life. I only shrugged nonchalantly and began my way back to the Student Council room and Silica decided to tag along though the ' Vice-President ' position was only a cover for her, the most she ever did was shred all the important paper and cause a good ton of havoc for the rest of us. 

" Aoi ! " Suzaku called out and with some reluctance, I slowed down and turned around slightly so I wouldn't have to waste energy turning back in the direction I was heading when we finished our short and brief chat. I felt rather light-headed, using Geass carelessly like that always had these side-effects no matter whether it was larger or smaller groups of people affected, having great power always had some ' gifts ' with it as well whether you liked it or not. 

" I'm sorry, " he said finally after standing around and scratching his head. 

" For what ? This incident wasn't your fault, " I humbly answered. Of course it wasn't his fault, I started it on purpose in the first place anyway and I would rather be done and over with this anyway, I was starting to feel like I wasn't stepping on solid ground but air. 

" I wasn't able to help ... " Suzaku began but then ended with an awkward silence and a slight tension in the air. ' I wasn't able to help though I have encountered so much war, I wasn't able to help at all but stand there and stare, wondering if you were going to die and how guilty I would have felt. I am the Knight of Seven, the Knight of One and the Knight of Zero but today, I only stood against the wall and watched you get hurt. ' I read aloud in my mind and nearly laughed out loud. Revealing information like that so openly, such foolish beings humans were, who knew what other creature like me could be out there looking for that information and then ' Oh hey ! A nice juicy information source and my next meal ! '. 

" It's all right, I didn't get hurt in the end so don't blame yourself. Besides, Block E is really far from any of he main blocks the students could be at now and it's supposed to be abandoned anyway. We'll deal with it, " I nodded my head and said with a smile. But he didn't leave, just stood there spluttering out more information which I took of course, whomever did not was more stupid than a rock, although he didn't realize it. My vision faded fromo black and white to a contrast of a darker and lighter grey and now, I started to panic. Any more meant that this Geass would start feeding on my energy and wouldn't really stop until I was as dead as a nail really. Okay, now this situation really sucked. 

" Senior, we really do have to return soon since we still need to approve some of the other classes' activities, otherwise we'll have to return home late and President here really does fear the dark, " Silica piped up and I decided to avoid punching her in the face for spouting such a superficial lie like ' being afraid of the dark '. At least her lie seemed to convince Suzaku a little and he wished us good luck with Student Council duties and watched us leave. Silica was practically dragging me through corridors which I couldn't recognize anymore and past doors which looked all the same until she flipped me down onto the makeshift bed we had in the Student Council room and forced some small round thing into my mouth. That thing tasted like moldy bread, rotten eggs and raw fish all mixed in one tiny pill and I was just waiting for Silica to turn her back so I could spit it out into my palm and throw it away after. She must have noticed for she shot me a stern glare and clamper a hand over my mouth before I could even protest. I couldn't believe I survived eating something so disgusting, without water to swallow it even.