- Selfie Break -

Dang, I think this chapter's shorter then the last!
Emma opened the doors to the Barnes and Noble in Hawaii. Finally, she had gotten away from her annoying sister, and away from the selfies. She herself was surprised that she had gotten out, but at the same time, was glad.
"Ugh, I'm tired of taking selfies!" She had yelled at her little sister earlier. Her sister's eyes had widened at her outburst. She usually didn't yell at her a lot, but she was starting to get the best of her.
"I-I'm gonna go take a walk..." Emma mumbled, leaving the room, sighing. She left the hotel, thinking out loud, quietly. Emma took a bike to downtown, and upon getting there, noticed a Barnes and Noble.
"You know, that's what I really need right now, a new book!" She murmured to herself, her mind skimming through the mental list of books she needed to buy stored in her head. When she got to the bookstore, she had picked out a book, so she put her bike in the stands, (idk what they're called) and walked inside.
She skimmed the teens section, (I don't know any good Adult books) looking for the first book in the Artemis Fowl series. She had heard good stuff about the book from her older brother, so she figured she'd try it out. She found the series, but not the book.
"Oh!" One of the store keepers said, looking over her shoulder. "That book was taken a few minutes ago by a young man about your age!" He continued. Emma cursed under her breath, and frowned. "I won't be in town long enough to wait on the book, so I guess I'll find another!" Emma left that row, and went to another.
After about 10 minutes later, she heard a voice from far away call, "Noah!" Emma frowned deepened. Wasn't that the sarcastic one from the show she was on, that had helped her and her sister in the last challenge? She finally found a book, and decided to investigate.