- Unexpected Watchers -

( Hey guys, so we're getting extremely close to the end of the book, in fact, I only plan on posting one more chapter! But I am planing on posting another short one, and I do give a hint on what it'll be about in this chapter! So without anymore disruptions, let's begin! )
  Kitty sat on her bed, Owen sitting across from her, on Kitty's bed. Right before they went to the hotel, the two had exchanged numbers and may or may not have taken a selfie or two. After Noah had left, Owen had texted Kitty asking if she wanted to meet up.
Of course, Kitty wanted the two know-it-all's to get together, so she invited him over, after Emma left. (She was still a bit depressed about Emma yelling at her.) the two had been talking, making ideas, throwing away a few in the process.
"Okay, so pretty soon, we should be going to Finland, and I hear that they have a love for rock music!" Kitty told Owen.
Owen's eyebrows furrowed. "What does that have to do with getting Nemma to happen?" He asked her, confused. Nemma was the term that the two used when they referred to Noah and Emma together. Kitty called it a ship.
Kitty replied, "Emma was an awesome singer when she was little, and if Noah sees her singing, it could turn into one of those clichès where one finds the other singing, and it turns into one of those romantic duets!"
Owen smiled at the thought. "I remember when Alejandro and Heather sang a song in World Tour! I wouldn't call it romantic, but they still have a funny relationship!" He said, laughing.
Kitty squeaked. "I REMEMBER THAT!" She yelled, jumping up and down on her bed. "I used to watch Total Drama all the time, Aleheather is my favorite ship besides Nemma, they were so cute!" She said, squealing.
"Wait-" Owen was silenced by Kitty putting a finger on his lips.
Once he had shushed, Kitty got off her bed, and walked over to the window. She peaked out the blinds, and saw Noah and Emma running into the hotel.
"Owen, get something big and put it on the floor!" Kitty said, and ran over to her phone, turned her camera so it would stream live on YouTube, put a tweet out about them. Once she finished, she pointed the camera toward the doorway, and started the video.
Once she had finished, she surveyed their work, and she sat back down on her bed, and Gestured for Owen to sit down.
Everything was ready, the lights, the camera, and the live stream. Kitty had even sent a text to Don, and the whole cast was currently sprinting to the main room, where they, along with the while TD fandom, to the main room, where they'd witness the first official Nemma moment.