I Will Return (Part 2)

*sorry for that last hanger you guys. I know that a few of you actually are enjoying this and that makes me happy. I just got the chance to write a Narrative poem for my English class and I wrote it about Supernatural. I will include this in another book. Later, I will also post the grade I received on the project. It should be pretty good if I do say so myself. ;) Anyway ... I hope you enjoy. If you want, comment a for me to continue or if you have other ideas for anything you would like for me to attempt to write. Read on my minions!!!*

Dean sulked. She was gone. He distanced himself from Sam. He just wanted to deal with the loss by himself. He tried to follow her wishes and not cry. He spent the first few months drinking, zoning out, and sitting in the back seat of Baby. You said it was your favorite spot in the entire world because it was always Dean in the driver's seat and Sammy sitting shotgun. You felt safe knowing the two most badass people you had ever met, were sitting less than three feet away from you. It was a place you loved to sleep and where you felt comfortable.

The only thing that ever accompanied him to this special spot was a beer and/or your phone and headphones. He would sit there for hours at a time. A hole in his heart that seemed so deep he thought he would never fill it. The thought of you being pulled, chopped, shredded, and tortured like he had been, haunted his nightmares and often caused many sleepless nights. Sammy also sulked in his own way. Instead of drinking, he threw himself into research. He knew that you would never forgive him if he made a deal for you again, so he spent most of his waking hours searching for another way to get you out of Hell. He slowly began to lose hope but never completely gave up.

One afternoon, Dean was getting ready to go mourn in Baby, when he heard a commotion coming from the garage. He wearily crept to the door and drew his pistol from his pocket. He slowly opened the door and peeked around it. His jaw dropped and his knees buckled.

There you stood. Completely covered in dirt and blood and a tear stained face. Dean notices you (or what he is doubting is you) have two things in your hand, a knife and a vial of some sort. You drink thew vial (holy water) and slice your hand with the knife (silver). You then drop these two items and stare at him. He has not made a sound. And for the first time in years (years for you since time goes faster in Hell), you speak without screaming for your life.

"Awe. Is mister just that happy to see me?", you say softly as if you could blow him over with your words. Then a little louder,"Oh! I almost forgot!" You turn around and tun towards the cabinet of the garage and open it. You come back with a bottle of borax and pour it on the opposite arm than that of which you cut your hand. You stand there expectingly for a moment before Dean yells, "SAMMY?!"

That's when the tears start falling and he grabs you and embraces you in a hug that almost crushes you.

"I told you I'd be back", you sob into his shoulder. You realize how much you missed this and then you smell the alcohol on his breath but don't say anything. He pulls you away and holds you out in front of him, just staring at you before planting a big kiss on your forehead. You smile and he does too. At that moment, you know that you'll be ok. Your life will not be easy but ... anything is easier the digging yourself out of Hell, right?