1. It all started with a magazine

Hey guys, I this is my first fan fiction!!! This is actually just a random idea that came out of nowhere.

Disclaimer: Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima

____________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy collapsed onto a chair back at the guild.

"Lucy, are you all right?" Asked Happy.

"I'm all right, Happy. It's just that the last job I took is pretty tiring. Well, at least it's worth it," said Lucy. Mirajane, who was standing next to Lucy, looked over to master Makarov. He was burying his face into a magazine.

"Master, are you all right? You've been sitting there looking at the magazine for five hours straight," said Mirajane.

"Master, are you all-" started Macao as he went over to past master Makarov's shoulders and look into the magazine. Instantly, there was hearts in Macao's eyes.

"Give me that magazine!" He said as he pushed Makarov away to see the magazine.

"What's that you're looking at- Give it to me!" Said Wakaba as he snatched the magazine too.

"Hey, that's mine!"

"Well, it was actually mine!"

"Hey, I want it!"

Pretty soon, a majority of the guild went over to try and look at the magazine, even Happy. Lucy went over to see past Evergreen and Bickslow's shoulders to the magazine.

"Why are you all looking at a celestial gate keys magazine?" She asked. There was a picture of one celestial gate key on each page and also the picture of the spirit the key can summon. On the two pages, Lucy saw the picture of Loke on one page along with the picture of his key, and the picture of Lyra and her key on the opposite page.

"What are you talking about? This is a magazine about- ahh!," exclaimed Wakaba, nose bleeding.

"Nonsense, this is a magazine completely focusing onto me," said Evergreen.

"This is a magazine about manliness!" Said Elfman. Lucy dropped a sweat. Then she looked over to see that Natsu was sitting on a chair, nowhere near the magazine.

"Hey, Natsu, why aren't you going near?" She asked.

"For my last job, I have to do an eating contest for three days straight, and after that, I ate enough food to last for one week. Crap, that food magazine sickens me," said Natsu.

"Wait, Why are everybody viewing the magazine differently?" She asked.

"No idea," said Natsu.

"Maybe we should part that magazine from everyone. It seems that it's under some kind of enchantment," said Lucy.

"On it. Roar of the fire dragon!" Flames went over the group.

"Hey, I said the magazine, not the people!" Said Lucy before she noticed a water lock around Natsu.

"Juvia won't allow Natsu to destroy the magazine about Gray-Sama!" Yelled Juvia before releasing Natsu from the water lock. Lucy thought for a moment.

"I know! Open, gate of the archer, Sagittarius!"

"Moshi Moshi, how can I help you today, moshi moshi?" Asked Sagittarius.

"Can you please shoot that Magazine?" Asked Lucy.

"Sure thing, moshi moshi," said Sagittarius as he shooter an arrow to the magazine, but the arrow got destroyed by one of Bickslow's dolls. "Watch we're you're ordering that horse cosplay dude to shoot, cosplay girl!" Said Bickslow in the group.

"Close, gate of the archer!" Then Erza busted into the guild.

"Erza, help us! Somehow, everybody's crowding over that magazine," said Lucy. Erza looked over to see the magazine the group's holding.

"Requip: water bucket!" Immediately, a water bucket appeared in her hands.

"What's that gonna do?!" Asked Lucy. Erza swung the bucket, and then the group holding the magazine froze. Lucy looked over to see that the magazine was blank.

"What are we fighting over a blank magazine for?" Said Macao before he and the others walked away from the magazine. There was a long pause.

"Erza, why is the magazine blank?" Asked Lucy finally.

"This magazine was put under an enchantment that pictures of what the reader desires most," she said.

"No wonder I saw gate keys. But why am I not put under the enchantment?" Asked Lucy.

"You already have ten of the Zodiac keys, and five other silver keys, which is why you weren't under the enchantment, as you have a lot of what you desired," said Erza.

"Well, that could explain it. I'm so full from that eating contest, I don't wanna eat again," said Natsu.

"True. I saw the magazine as a cakes magazine, but just before, I ate 100 slices of strawberry cake as a reward," said Erza. Lucy sweat dropped. "Anyway, that magazine was probably supplied by some illegal magazine company I've heard about. The only way to break that enchantment is to pour water at the magazine," said Erza.

"Aye, guys, look over here, a magazine about fish," said Happy holding the magazine.

"Unfortunately, once it dries, the enchantment starts once more," said Erza.

"Great, now we have to deal with it again?!" Yelled Lucy.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Yeah, I know. Bad ending for this chapter and all, but it was alright, right? Anyway, I know that 'water bucket' isn't an armour, but I think that at the start of the series, Happy stated that Erza can requip into weapons as well, sorry if this is incorrect.

NOTE: Continuing, dammit, I hate work. But as always:

I'm naturally crazy. :P