Rip, you damn magazine!

WARNING: may be weird.

Disclaimer: Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima

"Great, now we have to deal with it again?!" Yelled Lucy.

"Appears so," said Erza. Lucy sighed. By then Happy was in mid-air, flipping through the magazine's contents, completely ignoring them. Lucy sighed.

"But still, looks like we have to grab that magazine!" Declared Lucy.

"Open, gate of the-" A hand grabbed Lucy's wrist.

"Don't worry, Lucy, I'll do it," said Natsu. He walked underneath Happy and cleared his throat.

"Hey, Happy, can you please give me that magazine, please?" Asked Natsu at Happy nicely. Happy... glared at him?!

"No," he firmly replied. Natsu, Lucy and Erza all looked at Happy, shocked.

"What?! But I said please! Twice!"

"I-I was expecting an 'aye sir'."

"M-me, too."

Meanwhile, Happy was flipping through the magazine contents,

"Tuna... Salmon... mackerel..." Happy muttered as he flipped through the magazine contents, hypnotized by the magazine's power.

"trout..." Happy paused completely as he flipped to the next page.

"N-no," he whispered, shaking from fear.

"NOT HANE-SAKANA!" Yelled Happy as he dropped the magazine.

"Just what I thought. The magazine only shows the category of what the viewer desires most," said Erza.

"Yeah, but then who's gonna catch it?!" Yelled Natsu. They looked at each other before they scrambled to catch the magazine.

"Wait, what happened?" whispered Happy.

"I've got it!" Yelled Lucy as she dived for the magazine. She looked at the open page of the magazine, and now instead of celestial spirits... there was a picture of a relaxing beach?

"Ohh... that beach looks so relaxing..." whispered Lucy depressingly. Erza quickly swiped the magazine away.

"Don't look at it, Lucy!" Yelled Erza. Happy flew near Natsu.

"Hey, Natsu, what just happened and is Lucy OK?" he asked.

"Let's just say that it involved that magazine," replied Natsu.

"Vacation... Beach... Sun tan..." whispered Lucy as she fantasized from the residue of the magazine's brainwashing powers. Suddenly, she snapped back into focus and stood up.

"Wait, Erza, why did I see beaches?!" She asked.

"Must be because it was hit with the contents of the water bucket, and because the water bucket was connected to my magic and it's contents was water, I think that the magazine turned water themed as a result," said Erza.

"Yeah, that makes sense," said Natsu.

"No, it doesn't," said Lucy as she sweat dropped.

"Aye, no wonder I saw fish instead of Carla," said Happy.

"Hey, guys, what is a magazine about We-" started Romeo as he picked up the magazine.

"DON'T READ IT!!!" they yelled as they snatched the magazine away from Romeo.