The Fat Bride

Disclaimer: I still don't own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima-sama, I mean, Hiro Mashima does.

"So that's why you want to destroy that magazine," said Charlès after they received an explanation about the magazine.

"Oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry! I-I didn't know that the magazine was enchanted with brain washing powers!" Exclaimed Wendy.

"Wait, shouldn't we be chasing after the magazine now?" said Lucy.

"Oh yeah, right!" said Natsu as they ran out of the guild.

"Wait, where are we heading to?" asked Happy.

"Hang on," said Wendy. As she concentrated on the flow of the wind.

"This way," she said before leading Team Natsu to a road going to the right.

"There it is!" said Lucy after they saw the magazine fluttering in the wind.

"I got it!" said Natsu as he reached out to grab it, only to be hit by a pub sign.

"Who would lower a pub sign that low?!" exclaimed Lucy. In coincidence, the pub was called 'the midget'. That is when Happy spotted Gray walking on a street.

"Gray! Catch the magazine!" yelled Happy.

"Huh?"

"Above you!"

"Fine, Ice make: fish net!" The magazine flew directly into the fishnet. Gray lowered it down.

"Don't look at it!"

"But it's blank."

"H-huh?!" Then a realisation struck Erza.

"Oh, right, the magazine's still wet," she said.

"E-even after all those events?!" said Lucy quietly.

"Well, seeing as you don't need it," said Gray as he threw the magazine away, only for it to be drifted away by the wind again. Team Natsu stared at him.

"What?"

"HOW DARE YOU TO THROW THAT MAGAZINE AWAY!" Yelled Erza, pointing a sword at Gray's throat.

"But it's just a stupid piece of paper! And when did you get that serious about littering?!"

"YOU SHOULD'VE FROZE IT!"

"Hey, mum, look, an ice-cream magazine!" said a kid.

"Aww, crap! That kid's got the magazine now!" Yelled Natsu.

"And how did it get dried so quickly?!"

"Must be because it touched Gray's magic, and ice is frozen water."

"Good thing that kid's got an ice cream cone in his hands, though." Then the kid threw the magazine away, and the magazine drifted away in the wind again.

"Dammit!" Yelled Natsu as team Natsu chased the magazine.

"Hold on, why are we chasing a magazine?!" Yelled Gray in realisation.

"That magazine has brainwashing powers that will brainwash anyone into looking at the magazine unless it's wet until the end of time!"

"Yeesh, and we're talking about a stupid magazine." That is when they got to Magnolia Square (the very centre of Magnolia) where unfortunately, a wedding is taking place.

"Dang! And the magazine's dry now, too!" Yelled Lucy. Luckily, it fell into the fountain.

"I'll get it!" said Wendy as she dived into the fountain.

"Wait, but the water in the fountain is so shallow!" Exclaimed Gray while unconsciously losing his shirt.

"Don't worry! Roar of the sky dragon!" While the spell did cushion Wendy's fall, it unfortunately caused water and pennies to fly everywhere.

"Look! Money! We're rich!" Yelled the ring bearer, dropping the cushion that held the two rings while him and some other wedding guests to pick up the pennies. The magazine fell onto the ground, which was already littered with pieces of paper.

"Quick, everyone split up and find that magazine! It should be the one that can't break!" ordered Erza as Team Natsu fell onto their knees and searched for the magazine.

"No! Where's my ring?" Yelled the bride. Happy saw a glimpse of white and gold rolling across the stone paved street.

"I've got it-" started Happy as he dived for the ring before he caught a glimpse of the bride.

"Eww, that's an ugly bride," he muttered under his breath while the ring bounced away. Meanwhile, a wedding guest found the magazine.

"Huh... just a blank magazine," he said before scrunching the magazine into a ball and throwing it away, and it fell onto the cake which strangely have many ornaments that looked like scrunched up pieces of paper, but not all before Gray saw the magazine.

"The magazine!" Yelled Gray before diving into the wedding cake with a loud squelch, cake and frosting flying everywhere along with the ornaments.

"Five seconds rule!" Yelled the ring bearer before stuffing his face with cake that fell onto the ground.

"Kay, somebody should get that kid checked," said Natsu.

Meanwhile, Gray lifted up his head.

"Gray, are you OK-" started Lucy as she and the rest of Team Natsu looked at Gray.

Gray had two plastic wedding cake toppers of the bride and groom stuck up his nostrils before he pulled them out.

"Eww..." they said.

"Curse you for destroying my wedding day!" yelled the equally ugly groom with a weird accent as he repeatedly 'hit' Gray by patting him robotically while his fake moustache and wig fell onto the ground.

"Look, the groom's hitting that cake dude and he's actually bald!" said the ring bearer face covered with frosting and gravel while people took pictures.

"The ornaments!" said Gray.

"Huh?"

"One of the ornaments that was on the cake is actually the scrunched up magazine!" said Gray while the groom still patted at him robotically. Team Natsu looked at each other before they crawled onto the ground again, searching for the magazine.

"I found it!" said Lucy before the area she was at turned shadowy. Lucy looked up and sweat dropped.

"Oh my god, the bride's my landlady!" she mentally thought.

"What's in that scrunched up piece of paper?" she said darkly.

"U-umm, so, Glinda, you're getting married today!" said Lucy nervously, changing the topic.

"Glinda's my evil twin sister, now give me my ring!" She said.

"E-err..." started Lucy.

"Hey look, it's a cloud shaped like a peanut butter jelly sandwich riding on a roast turkey leg!" said Lucy, pointing behind her landlady's twin.

"Huh? Where?" she said, distracted.

"Everybody, let's go!" she said before Team Natsu followed her, running away from the angry bride.

"Crepe, they tricked me!"

"Oh wait, I see it!" said the ring bearer as the ugly bride chased team Natsu.

Phew! This chapter is done. Also, the bit where the ring bearer yelled about the pennies was inspired by a moment in real life. One time, I found a twenty cents coin lying on the ground, so I picked it up. After I realised that I can't buy anything with a twenty cents coin, I threw it onto the ground during lunch break. That is when a kid was like, "MONEY!" and picked up the coin.

Glinda is not the canon name of Lucy's landlady.

I'm naturally crazy. :P