Chapter I

I just realized.

We're in a different world.

*****

"Gather up girls, I have some news for you!" Their manager called up as he clapped his hands. "The management finally decided to give you girls a break!"

"Really!?" Ally, the shortest one squealed.

"Yes and you can bring friends if you like," Their manager answered.

All the five girls cheered loudly.

"Then we could bring our boyfriends right?" Dinah asked excitedly.

Their manager weakly smiled. "I'm sorry but no boyfriends or any guys. Management conditions 'cause you're not going with any manager with you,"

Dinah, Normani and Ally groaned and were about to complain when they heard a certain brunette girl.

"OH my GOSH!" Camila squealed as she hugged Lauren. "Finally, we get to rest Lolo! Can you invite Vero to go with us?" Camila shyly asked.

Lauren smiled. "Yeah..sure"

Normani shook her head disapprovingly; she knew that that smile Lauren wore is fake.

"Wait Jane, isn't it there will be no cameras around for this vacation?" Ally asked.

Their manager nodded.

"That's what I'm sayin'!" Dinah commented as she raised her fist in the air, forgetting the reason of her disappointment a while ago.

Their manager continued. "Right, that's a relief isn't it? But you girls do know that you'll only be staying inside a house? You can't go out meaning, you guys are locked up inside."

"Of course." Camila nodded. "At least we have a break."

"Yeah." Lauren agreed.

"And some quality time together." Ally added as Camila agreed.

Lauren frowned slightly but the other 3 members did not miss it.

"Wait, the house that we will be staying at is already supplied, right?" Dinah asked.

"Yes and you girls must not worry." Their manager explained. "You can find anything you would need inside that house. Now go and prepare for your vacation! Use this one to rest properly!"

Lauren sighed as Normani patted her back comfortingly.

All the girls knew what she is feeling right now except Camila, since she didn't know the over flowing feelings Lauren have for her.

*****

Upon the realization, I told my heart to stop.

But my heart kept on going towards you even though I command it not to go.

*****

"Will you be alright?" Normani asked as Lauren packed her stuff.

Lauren exhaled loudly. "I will be."

"Just use this vacation to refresh yourself, Laur." Ally said.