Chapter II

Love is like making a beautiful wound.

You, who is looking at someone else, you have no idea how I feel. I'm crumbling..... So deeply.

*****

After a month.

"Are you alright now, Laur?" Normani asked as she sat beside Lauren on the bed.

"Yeah." Lauren gave out a grateful smile. "Where's Vero?"

A predictable question but Normani knew that Lauren wanted to ask something rather than that.

"She's cooking dinner." Normani sighed. "Camila's starting to worry since she didn't see or even speak to you after that..." Normani struggled. "After that day..."

"I'm going out." Lauren suddenly stood and walked towards the door.

"Lauren..." Normani called anxiously.

Lauren stopped halfway. "I just can't let her worry about me..." Lauren bit her lower lip. "She's still my friend."

Normani smiled. "Camila's so lucky to have you."

Lauren shook her head. "No. I'm lucky to have her.... as a friend."

*****

I'm still happy to watch you from behind.

Even if you don't know how I feel.

In the end you'll just pass by me.

*****

"LoLo!" Camila yelled as she sprinted towards the green-eyed and Lauren stumbled backwards when the brunette crashed her body to hers. "Where have you been?"

Lauren did not return the hug. She chuckled. "What kind of question was that? Of course I'm just here inside the house."

Camila tightened the hug. "But I didn't see you these past days."

Lauren bit her lower lip hard. She doesn't like Camila's behavior right now and so she pulled from the hug so abruptly surprising Camila.

"Well, you're seeing me now."

With that said, Lauren let out a small smile and walked towards the kitchen leaving Camila guilty.

"I'm sorry..." Camila whispered but enough for Lauren to hear her. "I didn't mean to hurt you, I

swear."

Lauren stood still as she clenched her fist. "You must not blame yourself. It's not your fault."

Camila looked at Lauren weakly. "I'm sorry..."

Lauren shook her head before leaving Camila. She can't just say it's okay for she will be lying. Of course, it's not definitely okay. She can't lie to herself.

*****

In the days when I miss you so much,

In the days when I'm withstanding the pain,