Chapter VI

a/n: I'm sorry i didn't update for weeks..I've been very busy lol. here ya goo (:

******

Whenever I look at your eyes, I can see my reflection clearly because of the tears building up on them.

*****

"Why didn't you tell us!?"

"I-I'm finding the right time t-to—"

"That's not the point!"

The other girls watched as Lauren's lips quivered and as Normani continued shouting at her.

Normani greeted her teeth and glared at Lauren with tears lingering on her eyes.

"We have the right to know!" She continued and finally, Dinah found the courage to hold her shoulders and remind her.

"Mani, stop shouting. It's not good for Lauren.."

And Lauren can only look on the floor as she bit her lower lip.

"You're lucky Camila found you on time! If not- If not-" Normani hissed as she cannot continue the next words she really wanted to say. "You know what?? I'm out of here!"

And Lauren found the courage to speak before her bestfriend can even step out of the door.

"Do you think this is easy for me? Do you know how hard it is for me to keep my situation to all of you!?" She started shouting as the emotion she tried to suppress from the start unleashed. "You don't have any idea what I went through!!"

"Lauren stop pl—" Ally tried to help but she was cut off by a still frustrated Normani.

"If you told us earlier, we might've helped you!"

Lauren stood in front of Normani and hissed. "How will you help me, huh?" Her eyes narrowed. "How can you help me if I can't even help myself!"

"Hey guys..."

"There's a way for everything!"

"Guys..."

"Oh yeah!? My problem is my heart! I have a freaking heart problem and the cause of it is my love for someone who can't even return my feelings!!"

Ally finally held Lauren's shoulder as the latter continued.

"Now, can you help me? Can you make Camila love me?! Of course not! You- you- I can't just force someone to love me back!"

Normani frowned when she saw tears flowing from her bestfriend's eyes. "Laur-"

"Now say, how will you help me??"