Epilogue

******

Love...

When it is repeated, it will fill the air...

Hope

Trust

Sacrifice

Wishes

Prayers

Truth

Actions

Happiness

Loneliness

Sweetness

Romance

And Love

You'll find them all in the air

And the feeling is great.

Love...

That one thing...

*****

After years...

A brunette picked up her running speed to catch up with this certain girl with raven hair.

And when the raven haired girl was about to enter their classroom, the brunette finally had the chance to hold her hand.

The girl turned around to see a panting brunette.

And when the brunette finally caught her breath, she looked up and smiled at the beautiful girl with the most mesmerizing green eyes in front of her.

"Hi..."

The other girl tilted her head. "Hi....?"

"What's your name?" The brunette asked as she tightened her hold on the girl's hand.

"I'm Lauren... Lauren Jauregui."

And Lauren was surprised when she saw the brunette's beautiful smile.

"Lauren..." The brunette repeated.

"Oh-kay..." Lauren said, confused.

Sensing the confusion, the brunette stood straight and looked at Lauren's eyes deeply while still holding the latter's hand.

"Hi there Lauren, I'm Camila..."

Camila smiled as a shade of pink appeared on her beautiful cheeks and Lauren found herself waiting.

"I'm Camila Cabello and..."

"And I'm in love with you."

END

**********

a/n: SEQUEL will be up as soon as I get to make a story cover for it :) another note, I'll be converting another fic to camren which supposed to have 7 chapters entitled (A Week With Her - 7 Days) and another entitled Written On My Heart :)