Decisions

~ time skip from last chapter because of awesomeness ~

Once karkat left, you, now sitting at your kitchen table, decided to check your phone. Apparently dave had been trying to reach you..
Dave: what do you mean??
Dave: hello?
Dave: (y/n)?? c'mon.
Dave: (y/n), please. Lets talk about this. Text me back.
You heart started to hurt.
Dave: are you busy?
Dave: are you hanging out with JOHN??
You felt hot, stinging tears collect at the side of your eyes.
Dave: PLEASE..
You shut your phone off and put your head in your hands. You took deep and steady breathes, trying not to cry. After a few minutes, you slowly pushed yourself out of the chair you were in, and trudged up the stairs, ro your room. Damn..if bro were here he would laugh so hard at my pathetic self...once you in the safe confines of your room, you plopped onto the bed. Soon enough, you fell asleep. ()
~time skip to the next day because bitch, im madonna~

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep-
You lightly pounded the dismiss button on your new phone alarm, since you broke your real one. You got up quitely, still remembering yesterdays events. You put on some (f/c) skinny jeans, a green day t-shirt, and some (f/c) converse. You brushed your hair, lightly touching the fading (f/c) dye at the tips, and sighed. Once you were ready you trudged down the stairs, and found bro...eating the LAST. PACK. OF. GUSHERS. "Bro..." your brother looked up at you like a deer in headlights. "Fuck! Y-you usually font wake up this early!" you could tell he was talking more to himself. "(b/n)...why are you eating the LAAsT PACK of gushers??!" your bro put his hands up and looked at you fearfully. "I-i'll drive you to school!" you sighed. You had only gotten up a few minutes ago and you already knew you were gonna have a bad day. "Ok. Lets just go already. Im not in the mood to beat your ass right now.." he smiled happily and dragged you out to his car. "How is school?" this didnt surprise you. When he wasnt a jerk, he was like a mother. "Good. How is work?" something lit up in your bro's eyes. That usually meant he was waiting for you to ask that. "Well..." you didnt hear anything after that. Instead you concentrated on your oh-so-intresting jeans, tracing things, and names on them. Including dave's. Once you made it to school, the first thing you saw was a flash. The SHIT??

Little cliffhanger. ✨