The SHIT?!

When you brother saw the flash, i can assure you...he did not react like a normal brother should. When your brother saw the flash, he got out of the car, went around the front of it, and. Posed. POSED. Like he was a fucking homo. (no offense. Yaoi is life) "what the fuck (b/n)! Get back in the goddamn car and leave!" you ushered your brother back in the car after about 2 minutes of him possing at the now weirded out mystery photographer. "Uhh, what the hell was that?" the mystery man asked. "No one. Nevermind. Why did you take a picture of me?" the mystery man snirked pridefully at you. "I was hired by my lil man to stalk you and report any thing suspicious." you raised an eyebrow. "Anything suspicious? Like what?" he sighed. Obviously thinking you were stupid. "Duh. Relationship wise." you were a little stunned, but shook it off quickly. "Whats your name kid?" you turned your attention back to the man. "Hm? (y/n). Whats yours?" "dirk" dirk...where have i heard that before..briiiing! "Shit! The bell!" dirk looked at your behind his shades. "Yes. Yes (y/n) that WAS a bell. Congratulations." you huffed and started walking to your first period. "Shove it dick face." dirk smirked. When you left he murmured, "dave might actually have the one."

~time skip because class is boring. End of day because shit, miracles.~

Snap! You heard something snap, like a twig behind you, but you already knew who it was. "Dave. Why are you following me?" you turned around to see the strider staring at you..well staring at you through SHADES. "I'll ask you this once. Who. Are. You. Dating?" shit. straight to the point. "No one." dave crossed his arms, and your battle began.
"Who."
"No one"
"Suuuurreee"
"Can i leave now?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Who do you like?"
"......"
"......"
"No one."
"BULL SHIT!!"
You were taken back by daves outburst. The usually 'cool' strider had just YELLED at you. "What the hell man? What do you mean?" dave grabbed your arm and yanked you forward. "That guy in the car with you, john, karkat..what are you? A fucking SLUT?!" that hurt. Really bad. "Do...you really think..that?" tears were briming in your eyes. Your crush had just called you a slut. You could see he regretted saying that, even without the shades. You were getting angry now. He thought you were a SLUT! "YOU THINK IM A SLUT!?" dave loosened his grip on your arm and you yanked it away. "THE ONLY PERSON I EVER FUCKI G LOBED WAS YOU! AND YOU CALL ME A SLUT?? WHAT DOES KARKAT EVEN HAVE TO DO WITH THIS!? You KNOW we watch movies together on a regular basis..WERE YOU STALKING ME?! How do you know about (b/n)..." thats when the name clicked. Dirk.....dirk..strider. Dirk! That was daves brother! No wonder he new about your bro! "YOU SENT DIRK TO SPY ON ME AND MY BRO WHEN WE GOT HERE THIS MORNING!" dave was silent for awhile. "Me and terezi arent a thing." the fuck? "What?" dave figited. "Well, we were..but it aas to get my mind off of you. I loved you but i thought you wouldnt feel the same." you remembered that you had basically confessed a minute ago..dave continued. "After i started dating terezi, i realized that i wouldnt be able to be next to you, or hug you like i used to..after i saw you and john hugging i also realized that there were alot of guys surrounding you too..thats why i got my bro to spy on you. An-fuck!" you laughed lightly. He was clearly surprised that you had been able to hug him with such force that you both would be sent to the ground. "Dave, does that mean you love me too?" "yeah..i love you." you leaned in for a kiss when you heard an all too familiar lispy asshole. "2eriiously? Your gonna do iit iin the 2treet? The 2TREET??" fuck you captor..

A/N: sorrrrry this ending was rushed. If ya want, i can add a lemon. My fanfic skills might be bad, but i can pull off a good lemon. Comment yes or no for the lemon! ^^