Hello!

Eren: heh... hi... soooooo... yeah.... Levi is still a baby and taking care of him is hard freaking work!!!! I'm also getting bored when he's asleep and stuff so if you guys could maybe do asks and dares for me and little Levi... that'd be cool...

Hanji: AW! But Eren! Don't you like baby Levi!? *points to sleeping baby on the couch*

Eren: no I do I really do but... I don't think he does... *chuckles nervously* and with the way I've been treating him.... when you finish that antidote so he can be his normal 30 year old self again... when... he wakes up... he's going to kill me...

Hanji: Eren I doubt he'd kill his finançe!

Eren: *blushes and stays quiet*

(Baby)Levi: *was waken up a bit ago and heard their conversation* ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PsychopathicAnimeFan: yes so please ask and/or dare the two please and thank you... I'm kinda bored so that'd be great! Also check out my skylox and merome fanfict which it called... Stuck In A Video Game. There are four chapters out and the updating might be a little slow since I've been busy with school that started last week and stuff but I believe I did say that I'd try to update twice a week if not then once. Well bye! Check it out and ask and/or date Eren and Levi!!!!!