Nine- camping

"I can't believe that we're almost there!" Rapunzel squealed, jumping up and down in excitement. Jack sighed, smiling at her excitement. "Actually, blondie, the kingdom's still quite far away." Flynn said. "If we keep going, well...at this rate, we'll only be there by nightfall. Or even later than that."

"Oh." Rapunzel said.

"We should set up camp, while its still light out." Jack said.

"Sounds good ter me." Merida said. "I'm starved." Her stomach grumbled loudly. "I wonder if there's any hunt nearby..." She reached for her bow.

"I'll get the firewood." Flynn said.

"I better go find some fish for Toothless." Hiccup said, mounting the dragon. "Merida, want a ride?" He reached out a hand. Merida grinned and hauled herself up.

"I'll keep an eye out for Pitch." Jack said. "Punzie, try and stay out of trouble, kay?" Rapunzel nodded. With a final smile, he flew up.

Rapunzel looked at the chameleon perched on her shoulder. "Wanna go look for berries, Pascal?" She asked. The chameleon brightened up instantly. She giggled, walking into the woods.

She found a large berry bush, with small red berries. "What do you think, Pascal?" She asked. The chameleon looked at the berry, then nodded. "Ok!" She started to pick the berries, offering the occasional one to Pascal. "I think that should be enough for all of us, right?" Rapunzel said, looking at the berries.

She walked back to the campsite. Flynn had already started a fire, which was burning merrily. Merida had caught some hunt, which was being roasted over the fire. Toothless was busy eating some fish. Jack flew down next to her. "Hey Punz." He said. "Hm? Berries?" He took one, eating it. "Mm. Sweet." He smiled.

"Hey! Don't eat all of them!"