Chapter Five

Noodle, now dreaming of where she really was, fell deeper into the depths of hell. Meanwhile, How will the rest of the band take the incident?

2-D looked at the computer screen once more. He wanted to scream, cry, yell.. But he couldn't even move. A loud cry from Russel woke him up.

"MURDOC?!" Russel's angry footsteps woke 2-D up. He couldn't even stand.. His legs were too weak.. His brain hurt. 2-D looked at his radio.. And pressed the button.. Surprise! They were talking about the new Gorillaz video.

" 'So, what do you think happened to Noodle?'

'She died?! No way! She's an icon!'

'Its obvious that she wasn't, cause she is dead..'"

TSSH Shshsh eeeh

2-D quickly turned the station. Next station.. Was pop music. 2-D played back and listened to Katy Perry. It ended about 10 seconds later, came on El Manana. He quickly turned it off.

2-D heard yelling in the other too., then banging. Then he heard a window break. But.. All he could do was lay there. Lay there and sulk.

Murdoc, however, was already packing. He needed to leave this place and he needed to leave now. It took him less then 10 minutes to pack up and climb out the window. He hopped into the Geep to drive off... he made it to the gate before he noticed Russel was already there, waiting for him. Murdoc swallowed hard. He knew he was going to get on hell of a beating.

Hello! Sorry my chapter is so short!! I'll update more!! Probably once a week- every other day... depends. I'm working on a collaboration with ThatBloodArtist1666!! Read all of their stories, they are great!! Thank chuu!! Baii!

   _/ ̄ ̄\
  /     \
  /  /ヽ/ヽ  ヽ
 /  丿~~~~~||  |
'|  |    |イ||||
 レ| ハ|――、   |ノレ|N
 '|(6ヽ・ニヽ /ニ・フ从)
  ヽ|   |  /
  /ヽ  ''  /\
 / /|\ ⌒ /ヽ ヽ
/ |\ 'ーイ| /|||
  \∧zへへへ L|/ ヽ
 \ \||||/ / | <<<LEVI

  /)))    _
/ イ    (((ヽ
(  ノ      ̄Y\
| (\   | )
ヽ ヽ'(`Д')/ノ /
 \ | ⌒Y⌒ / /
  |ヽ  |  ノ/
  \トー仝ーイ
   | ミ土彡/
   )   |
JOHN CEEENNNAAAAA