Like any good demon hunter, Shiro knew that the best way to hunt and catch a demon was not to go to where it was last seen, but the place you know where it's likely to pop up. Demons were no different to humans when it came to finding decent watering ground and with this demon in particular, it seemed to rarely leave the area which could only mean 1 of 2 points: it's been cursed and bound to an object, which would make it the easiest thing to kill on the planet or it lives and possesses someone in the area. So in short, find the object and destroy it or stalk its host, exorcise it then exterminate.

It wasn't uncommon to find demons that cause havoc in the CBD area. It was highly populated and was one of the busiest corners in the Cape Town area. Plus the large amount of werewolves occupying the area attracts other Nether creatures.

"So what are we up against Shiro?" Ryuu mind linked. Shiro just smiled at the grey wolf by his side. Ryuu was Shiro's familiar, his demon-butler slave thing that participated in orgies and did other bro-like things with him. They had been born together and from that time have been inseparable.

"Your favourite...."Ryuu's ears picked up. "Cat demon?"
"Yup."
"Perfect." He purred.
"Sadly we don't have an ID for it so we're going to have to do a bit of hunting."
"What area?"
"Rats den."
"Aww fuck, it stinks down there!"
"Yup, but that's where it will be."
"Fine. But you owe me a lay for this." Ryuu shook out his disgust and stretched out on the roof top. The air was cool and still, the perfect air for hunting but the worst conditions for the Rats Den.

The place stank worse than a public toilet in Retreat on a hot summer's day. But what made it ten times worse was that it was demon stank which is ten times more potent than that that is produced by humans.
The sun was setting over the city bathing it in a lavender hue, the tips of the taller buildings capped with an orange-pink that reminded Shiro of puke. "We better get down there now. We still have to hunt for this bad kitty." Shiro turned and headed for the building's exit, Ryuu swiftly followed.

The pair travelled down to Long Street's strip partly for the fun of it and to gather info from the resident demons.
"You better shift Ryuu." The grey wolf huffed, knowing full well that his master was asking him to do it for other reasons and trotted off around the corner. Something seemed off about Shiro that evening; he was very lax about today's mission, a little too lax for comfort. Something was bothering him and his familliar couldn't quite put his finger on it. About five minutes later a tall lithe man appeared from the direction the wolf left in.

He had short spiky silver hair and menacing silver grey eyes that could attract the purest flower to darkest of the dark. He was clad in a simple black and purple stripy shirt with a low neck line, tight black pants that showed off his demon dominance and knee-high boots. His ears adorned with silver studs and sleepers and above his right brow, a wispy facial tattoo concealed by glamour. Ryuu huffed and crossed his arms.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes." Ryuu flicked his hair aside nonchalantly with a tad of shyness he could hide.
"Shut up. Let's just get this stupid Cat."

If you say so.

They walked down the road with Shiro on alert and Ryuu brooding. Ryuu never liked hunting in human form and neither did Shiro, but because their target was unknown it was easier walking around with Ryuu's magnet face than a fearsome wolf in a highly populated area. Every person they passed would stare at his familiar wantonly, at some point he had a lesser demon humping his leg.

"Get off you turd!" He kicked it off and it scampered off with its junk hanging out. "I hate this face."
"Yeah, sure you do."
"So do you want to tell me what the matter is?" Shiro stopped, confused that his familliar was asking about his well-being a thing the djinn really couldn't care less about.
"Nothing's up." Ryuu raised an eyebrow.
"Really now?"
"Yeah really,"
"So you're not making me walk around Long street with my magnet face wearing that crap and moving around as if we're on holiday and not hunting a demon?"
"I'm not wearing crap."
"Yeah, and my dick is only four inches."