He jumped to the top and shifter mid-air. Climbing in the same way the cat did. Shiro soon followed by jumping up to the fire escape and into the open window landing in a drawn bath with a very naked women underneath him. He choked on the water and slipped further in, his face landing in her very wet and naked chest.

Shiro's cheeks burned at his sudden realisation, she screamed and struggled to get him off kicking him in the groin in the process.

"Get out! Get out you perv!!! Help!!!" she screamed. He tried to restrain her from doing him any more bodily harm but she struggled even harder biting him and flaying her arms about. After a few more seconds of struggling Shiro finally got a hold of himself and tried to get out, but he fell in and landed in her chest again thanks to the bar of soap placed on the edge.

Something felt familiar about this woman, like he knew her from somewhere. Her body was soft underneath him and felt like it was made to fit him.

Mine.

His eyes began to change from electric blue to dark black, a sign that his demon side was surfacing. Never before had he wanted someone so bad, he was going purely on instinct when he kissed her completely forgetting about the cat.

She first struggled but then stopped and let him kiss her; he didn't know why or cared, as long as he could have her. The kiss deepened when he pulled her closer.

Mark her.

He pulled away at the thought of claiming her and closed his eyes waiting to shift back to its human hue. "Why did you stop?" he heard a tiny voice say. He looked up and through his wet hair at her face. Her cheeks were rosy and her wet hair over one eye and clinging to her forehead making her look vulnerable. Her breast just slightly concealed by the bubbles in the water. He growled low and brushed her neck. Her breath hitched and she let out a tiny moan when his lips connected.

I finally found you.

He traced kisses up her neck pausing just below her jaw and began to tease the spot. She pulled his head up to her lips to connect, he roughly forcing his tongue in her mouth and kissed her deeply. It may have been strange but the kiss had felt right enough fire to making him forget what he was doing and how vulnerable he actually was...

"What. The. Hell?!?!"

The two pulled back when they heard the voice at the entrance. Ryuu stood there holding the cat by its nape dumbfounded by the sight of his master getting distracted on a mission.

"What the hell am I looking at?"
"Nothing."
"Really now? You're not in a bath, fully clothed and sucking face with a random woman?" Shiro growled. "Don't you dare say that about her!" he thought wanting to suddenly rip his head off. He climbed out the bath and approached his servant.

"You do not talk to your master that way, you filthy djinn!"
"Whoa, now that's below the belt Shiro. What's gotten into you?" He growled telling his familiar to back off.
"You completely forgot about the cat didn't you?" Ryuu waved it in his face. Shiro eyes never left Ryuu's.
"Hey! What are you doing with my cat?" They heard behind them. It was the girl in the bath, now out with a towel around her and she looked quite furious.

"Let's go while we can Shiro." Ryuu mind linked. "We got the cat, no harm done. We'll talk later." Shiro turned to look at her; she was average height, very cute looking. She had long black hair and hazel eyes, her complexion slightly tanned. The curves of her legs and breast were accentuated by the moisture around them. The tiny towel around her didn't make her safe from Shiro's now raging hard on fuelled by his demon instincts and the sight before him.

"Please let's go." He replied, trying to walk away without drawing too much attention to the bulge in his pants.

"Hey wait! What about my cat??"

"He's going to die young lady or become my playmate. Best you just forget about him." She looked like she was on the verge of tears when she ran forward to grab Shiro's arm. The touch was electric sending sparks down and through his entire body.

"Shiro please." She begged. The sound of his name coming from her made him want to take her right then and there, but they we're on a mission. He was distracted enough. He pulled away his arm and pulled out another portal gem and smashed on the wall. "Let's go." And with that he stepped through leaving the girl dumbfounded and in tears.

"I'm going to bed." Was all Shiro said when they got back. Ryuu still had the cat in his hand. "So no talk? What am I supposed to do with this then?" He said waving the cat in his face. It began to complain but immediately simmered down when Ryuu hissed at it.

"Whatever you do keep it alive. Good night."
Tonight's mission really screwed with his head. Not only did he not eliminate the target but he got so distracted he could have compromised their safety if the demon hadn't been a big softy.

But he found her.

Hell, he didn't even know who she was he just knew it was her. And god, was she beautiful. He couldn't stop thinking about her but there was something very familiar about her like they met before somewhere, he just couldn't place where.