~Crybaby~

Once again I was on Kakashi's back as he ran atop houses toward the Uchiha Clan, not that I had any idea what that was. My grip was tight learning from my near fall last time in the forest.

We stopped at a rather fancy looking house in the centre of the compound where Gai and a couple were waiting for us.

"The Hokage left already for important business." Gai answers the unspoken question. Once again I climbed off of Kakashi's back and bowed at the couple. The woman seemed to recognise me and pulled me into her arms.

"I'm Mikoto Uchiha and this is my husband Fugaku Uchiha the head of the clan. Wow you look so much like your mother." She looked at me intensely, studying my entire soul.

"Y-you knew my mother?" I asked her quietly thinking of my mama. Mikoto gave me a sad smile and nodded.

"Yes me and her were very good friends when we were younger." This only confused me. Mama had never mentioned that she had gone to other villages, let alone that she had friends from the outside.

Off the the side Gai and Kakashi were talking quietly with serious looks before Gai ran off extremely fast, like lighting. My eyes couldn't even keep up with him.

"I think it's best that we talk inside." Fugaku spoke up with a cool voice that kinda scared me. We all fall owed his lead and went inside their house until we settled in a living room.

"Sweetie," Mitoko placed my hands in her own. "As you know your mother has umm..." She winced as she tried to find the right words but before she could continue two boys ran in.

"Mummy, mummy!" The younger one yelled as he jumped into Mitokos arms. The elder boy nodded at his father in respect and gave his mum a small smile.

"Sasuke nows not the time." Fugaku scowled at the youngest boy who was grasping his mother tightly. My heart ached at the the fact I could never hug my mum ever again, my father could never scold me, I was alone.

My eyes burned with fresh tears that I let quietly escape hoping no one would notice. Sasuke was picked up by his brother who blew a raspberry on his belly making Sasuke giggle. This time a small weep fell from my mouth causing another to follow but louder.

The whole room watched me as I ran out with my hand over my mouth and tears streaming down my cheeks. My legs to faster and faster till they burned but I didn't stop, not when Kakashi called after me, not when my lungs ached. I did stop though when I reached the top of a mountain with men's faces on.

It had only just registered in my young mind the harsh reality of my situation. My whole life was gone. I was too busy trying to survive in the forest to really think about it but seeing the Uchiha family so happy tore me apart.
I would never be hug from my mother again, my dad would never kiss me goodnight.

I hug my knees tighter as I wailed into the air, cursing the murderer. I pulled on my red hair and sobbed, looking down at the village that was so peaceful. The edge of the cliff looked inviting. If I just stepped off I could see my family again. Just one little step. 

In a daze I stood up and walked towards the edge. My eyes closed and I let the heat of the sun warm my cold body, inhaling I moved my left foot over the cliff and fell.

Not once did they open, my eyes. It felt amazing- exhilarating. But before I could hit the ground two arms wrapped around me and pulled me to the side.