Prologue

This takes place when Luke is 11, and Draco Malfoy and everyone else in his year are 1st years. Also May Castellan isn't fully possessed by the Oracle at the time.

"Mom, what's that tapping noise" says, Luke. Look at the window Luke says, May Castellan.
A scared Luke walks overhe to the window and see's a brown barn owl.
"Open the window", says May.
Luke opens the window, and yelps in surprise as the owl flies in with a letter attached to it's leg.
May come over and takes the letter, reads who it's addressed to and hands it to Luke.
"For me?" He then opens the letter.
It reads:

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Dear Mr. Castellan,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find the list enclosed of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins Sept. 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall

All of a sudden May Castellan tenses up and her eyes turn fully green, and is possessed by the Oracle.

Luke as always is terrified when these times come and runs out of the house to the small pond by the house.
As Luke sits by the pond he hears a rustle of leaves from the trees by the pond. He looks up and sees a giant with a big fur coat. He immediatly screams and the giant shushes him. Luke stops screaming and says, "w..who..a..are...you? " The giant replies, "Hagrid, and you must be Luke".

"How do you know my name?" he says.
"Your mother was in the Daily Prophet for being a witch that is possessed by the Oracle" ,answers Hagrid.
"What the Daily Prophet?" Luke asks.
"A newspaper in the wizarding world" ,Hagrid responds.

"So you can tell me about this Hogwarts and why I was accepted into it."

"Well Hogwarts is a school where wizards go to from the age of 11 to 18, amd you were accepted because your mother was a witch."

"Don't call my mother a witch!
She's a nice person except for the fact that she's possessed."

"Witches aren't bad, being a witch just means you have magical powers."

"C'mon let's go school shopping."

Pretty short but hey! it's my first chapter of my first story anyways I hope you like it! BYE!!!