Party Time

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the song names or bands

I'm a socially awkward person at parties, so I don't really know what happens at parties.

Luke's POV

We went inside and set up for a party, even though I thought no one would come. Surprisingly 15 minutes after we set up a horde of first years came in, I then asked Raven "How did these people find out about the party". She whispered "magic". Soon after a lot of other students came.

Well there's no party without music, so obviously there was blasting music. I started singing along to Adventure of a Lifetime by Coldplay, which is one of my favourite bands, saying I love Coldplay and Fall Out Boy. Tables bean to appear all around the room, except for in the middle which was the dance floor. Hawk spoke to some of the older people and got them to cast a silencing charm over the room, so no one that wasn't at the party could hear the loud music and that we are having a party.

Some of the older students brought alcohol and were chugging it down.

As the night went on I made some friends with people, so that I didn't look like an idiot in the corner.

Finally the food came, and everyone was immediately sitting at a table. There was chicken, potatoes, pizza, french fries, hamburgers, milkshakes, pop (or soda for some people), and for some reason there was escargot. Everyone literally attacked the food, since it was midnight this was like a midnight snack, but more like a midnight feast.

Again when everyone was done the music came blasting through the speakers with Green Day's Boulevard of Broken Dreams. I swear everyone sang along, although some people were unsure of the lyrics. I asked Phoenix who the DJ was and she said that it was some guy named Lee Jordan.

Soon after lots of people, mostly in sixth and seventh year I assume, were acting very strangely, so I'm sure that they're drunk. It was hilarious to watch them try dance and then fall.

I went to dance with my friends, when at that moment I heard someone yelling and that stopped everyone that was dancing. The voice was male, and the crowd instantly circled around the people that started the commotion I'm sure. My friends and I made our way to the front, we did deserve to be in the front since we threw this party.

In the middle of the circle stood 2 people that looked like they were in fifth year, and the boy that I saw in the book store, Draco.

"Don't talk to her or touch her!", yelled the fifth year guy.

"I can do what I want", retorted Draco.

"Not with my girl", shouted the guy to Draco.

"I just wanted to dance with her", then walked over to the girl. "Don't you want to dance with me, honey?", asked Draco.

"Ew, why would I want to dance with some idiotic first year?"

"Oh, sweetie I'm not idiotic, I'll show you what I can do -"

Draco was cut off when the guy punched him in the face. To be honest I think he deserved it, literally what 11 year old hits on a 15 year old in public?

Draco was then carried off to the corner by his cronies, Crabbe and Goyle, I heard their names were. I can't believe I have to share a room with these son of a bitches for 7 years, I'll make sure to ask Dumbledore if I can get a room without these idiots. Can he even do that?

Anyways the party went on after that with the girl as the happiest person in the room, because of her hero of a boyfriend.

The party got over 1 hour after the fight, the party lasted 4 hours. It is now 10:30pm and I'm texting my friends.

I'm mostly happy, because I get to text Maria, I think I like her she takes control, but I'm not sure. It has only been a couple of hours, but I'd like to call it love at first sight.

I don't know what I like most about her, her long curly hair, her warm brown eyes, her breathtaking smile. Maybe I like her eyes the most, I get lost in them every time I look into them, they're full of happiness, but at the same time there's a bit of worry in them. I wish I knew what was bothering her, I might be able to make her feel better.

We were now talking about things that our parents say or do.

Don't your parents ask you to do something and you say no, then say I wonder if you'll do it if I was dead, to make you feel guilty.

I got this text from Raven, and instantly all of us with every time.

Maria then asked when bedtime was supposed to be, and Josephine replied with 9:30pm. Maria then texted, we should really get to bed tomorrow's our first day an we don't want to be late for our classes.

I replied saying Maria's right we should get to bed, then I sent out a text that said goodnight. I everyone else sent out goodnight texts.

I hope Maria thinks of me in her dreams.

Sorry for the long wait I had writer's block. Well the picture attached is of the henna I did, hope you like it. Oh and AshylDeni domcats lydiafer and finally jademaidenkittycat I was literally laughing when I wrote about Maria, I wish she would have a crush.