Chapter 8

Hai Der!

I haven’t updated in a while, but know since my Exams for School are over; I have decided to update this book, because finally my writers block has disappeared.

So here you are!

-MadisonGarden- x

Sybil P.O.V

I was terrifies for what the future might hold for me and Tom.

This was the craziest, yet scariest thing I had ever planned in my entire life, yet I knew I had to go!

I cared about Tom more than anything, and I wasn’t about to give up on him.

We were going to leave in the week, and so I was secretly putting away some money.

This morning Mama had called me downstairs for Breakfast fairly early, and I was quite surprised when I heard we had a guest for Breakfast?

As I was walking down the staircase, I heard the doorbell ring.

As I went to answer it I saw that Mama was in the Dining Hall with… Mr Carlyle?

Oh please no!

I quickly ran past the Dining Hall Door, and ran towards the front door. Oh thank god.

It was Tom!

“Syb-b!”

I cut him off before he could say another word, because I knew Mama would hear us!

“Let’s go!” I whispered to him as I was walking towards the car!

“W-What? I can’t you-r...”

Before he could finish his sentence my father came out and saw me and Tom talking, let’s just says my father did not seem amused!

“Sybil, get in the house now!”

I knew he was angry so I did as I was told…

Branson P.O.V

Lord Crawley didn’t say anything except all he did was hand me a letter addressed me?

What had I done?