Chapter 9 *Final*

Hai Der Guys!

So I have decided that because after some thinking about this book, I have come up with a kinda different storyline, then what I was going to work with so I have decided that for this to work there will be a sequel to this, and I hope you all will like the new storyline!

Thanks for the Reading Guys! ♥

**

Tom Branson P.O.V

Lord Crawley as he handed me the letter seemed very…overwhelmed!

I quickly paced back and forth before final deciding to open the letter, but when I noticed the address on  the top of the letter I was a little bit taken back!

“191 O'Connell Street

Dublin, Ireland”

That’s odd, I thought to myself as I paced around the front of the house, contemplating to myself on whether

 Or not I should read the letter.

What if it was bad news?

What if’s kept popping into my head about how the news that this letter holds could change my life forever.

I stopped and just ripped open the letter, I was completely shocked by this news.

Why?

Why Me?

**

Sybil P.O.V

I was so excited for the new life that lay ahead of me, and I was so determined to make a good go of my new life, however hard it may be.

But at the same time I had hoped that Tom wouldn’t change his mind!

Of course he wouldn’t!

Tom admitted he loved me and so that is an obvious sign that he obviously does!

**

5 Minutes Later

I had now decided that I will finally tell Tom how I feel about him and so this was it, the time had come for me to declare my love for the Man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with!

As I was walking down to the garage, a small grin appeared on my face as I thought, Mrs Sybil Branson!

Oh I should really stop being silly!

I came closer towards the garage, and I saw the light on inside and so I decided to just step inside and surprise Tom.

I quietly entered the Garage, and shouted “Boo!” To lonely air, because Tom wasn’t there?

I was confused but at the same time worried! Had Papa fired him for talking to me earlier?

Then I saw it, I saw a small white envelope sitting on the wooden table in the corner of the room, and I saw it was addressed to…Me?

I pondered my thought for a moment, and wondered what was going on!

Without a second thought I tugged opened the letter and I was scared of what it said –

You can't stop yourself from loving someone you just hope they feel the same and if they don't you try your best to move on.

I will always love you my Darling, and I hope one day you will understand how much you mean to me, it’s just that sometimes things appear that stand in the way of what we truly desire and I hope one day this barricade shall be broken down!

Stay Safe

Forever Your

Tom x”

**

Tears started to form in my eyes, and I quickly swiped them away with my sleeve. While doing this I noticed that there was a second letter attached to Tom’s, I quickly swiped up Tom’s Letter, only to see the reasoning to Tom’s letter.

“Mr T.Branson,

The Irish Civil War Office, would like you to report for duty at Dublin International Air Group, on the 23rd May 1912.

We do realise your job is based in Yorkshire, so we have devised some transportation, for you to Dublin.

Grand Station

12th May 1912 13:00

Your Sincerely

Irish Civil War Office”

12th May?

That was today, and it was now 12:30.

**

I was sure that if I ran I would make it there in time to stop him.

So I ran!

I had never felt like this before and so I pushed all my energy into my sprint toward the station!

12:57

I was almost there…

12:58

Here!

There was the train but it was…Moving?

No!

I ran as fast as could to try and stop the train but it was no good.

As I slowed down I noticed in the window, Tom!

“TOM, TOM!” I screamed and he looked at me and placed his hand up towards the screen of between us, as he mouthed “I’m Sorry!”

“NO!” I broke down into tears right there, as I noticed a small girl coming towards me.

She lightly tapped me on the back and gave me another small white envelope addressed to me!

“My Darling, I am so sorry it has to be this way, but I promise I will right to you every week and tell you how much I love you!

I’ll be home soon!”

**

  He never came…

But I'd Wait Forever...