Talking

Cas walked into his room at school and sat in a bean bag. He tried not to cry but a tear here and there began to slip out until he was slightly crying to himself until he heard a knock on his door. Cas wiped his tears and answered the door. It was Charlie and she walked in." Cas don't let Crowley get to you, he's a jerk. Just don't even think about it." Dean began to walk to Cas's room when he heard someone talking." Charlie how can I not think about it. It's what I am and what they figure out that I like Dean and all the things you told me he said. What do I do then?" Cas asked Charlie." Cas, I'm gay and yea some people are real bitches and tell me that but I don't let it stop me. By the way dean's the one who asked you to that movie because I know that button didn't break on accident." Charlie said. Cas laughed and dean's eyes widen." Kinda did it on purpose. But he's the one who looked." Cas chuckled. Dean walked away from the door and smiled, beginning to him to himself." What's wrong?" Sam asked him." Nothing's wrong. Every thing is perfect Sam." Dean turned towards him and ruffled his hair before Dean walked away. Sam pulled out his phone, calling Charlie." What the he'll did you do to Dean, he's humming to himself and smiling and he didn't call me Sammy." Sam questioned." You remember he has a date with Cas right?" She asked." Yea but knowing him it's something else." sam wondered as he turned off the phone and walked to the impala. there he saw dean talking to himself and smiling about something." why are you smiley?" sam asked as he got in." got a date." dean smiled at him.