Offer

"Where were you last night?" Michael asked as cas walked into his house." Fell asleep at Deans. Gabe sent an embarrassing video to him. Snuck through his window." Cas said before he walked up to his room. A few minutes later he heard a knock on the front door." Castiel!" Lucifer yelled for him. Cas sighed and walked down stairs to see a man dressed in a tux." Yes?" Cas raised an eyebrow at the man." May I come in?" He asked in an welsh accent. Lucifer nodded and let him through before walking up to his and Michaels room." I'm here on behave of Dylan Hanson, I'm Alfred." He stuck out his hand and cas shook Alfreds hand." Who's he?" Cas tilted his hand." He works for the parliament in Wales. He was wondering if you would like to be his assistant?" He smiled. Cas's eyes widened." Me?" He questioned. Alfred nodded." He has a flat for you and is paying 1200 American dollars a month if you accept." He added." I'd have to think about that. Alot. I've never been out of the country." Cas said. Alfred pulled out a card." Call him and tell him your decision. You have 2 weeks to do so." He nodded and walked out the door. Cas sat on the couch just thinking. Michael walked down the stairs and saw Cas." Why are you crying?" He asked. Cas felt his face and wiped them away." Nothing." Cas choked out. Michael sat down and hugged him. Cas gripped onto his shirt and cried, making his shirt wet." Its going to be alright. What's wrong?" Michael hushed Cas. Cas tried to stop crying but tears kept running down his face. He handed the card to Michael." They want me to move to Wales but I don't want to leave. My friends, you guys." Cas said." Dean " he choked up and began to cry again." Cas then don't go." Michael looked at him." Try to rest cas, you look worn out." Michael said and grabbed the cover from the nearby chair." Try not to think about it.