bath

Cas's phone rang and he groaned. He answered it and held it up to his ear." Cas," Dean said." Cas isn't here at the moment he's sleeping." Cas muttered into the phone making Dean laugh." Can you ask him a  question?" Dean asked. Cas hummed telling him to go on." This Cas." Cas said." Are you at Charlie's?" He questioned." Yea I helped her with setting some things up for the party." Cas yawned sitting up, putting on his glasses,and walking out the room to the kitchen. Charlie smiled at him and handed him a plate." That's sucks. Ill see you in an hour." Dean said." Okay." Cas replied." Bye. Love you." Dean said." Love you, bye." Cas said and turned off before he began to eat his breakfast." You looked stressed. You should take a bath." Charlie said. Cas's eyes widen." I haven't taken one since I was 8 Charlie." Cas said, putting his plate in the sink." I start it for you." Charlie said and got up. Gabe started laughing like a maniac." I didn't sign up for this." Cas said." You signed up as soon as you got here." Charlie turned towards him." I don't even have clothes." Cas sighed." I some of your clothes up stairs and dean's and Gabe's and Sam's." Charlie listed off." Don't ask. Now come on you don't have school." She grabbed his hand and walked him up stairs to the bathroom closest to the room he slept in. It was a huge tub. She turn on the water. She poured some soap and it soon she turned off the bath. It was 2/3 filled up. She grabbed a few towels and laid them near the tub." Have fun, relax a little." She smiled. Cas handed her his car keys." Be careful and don't crash my car." Cas warned." See stress." She pointed and walked out the door." Good thing my phone's water proof." Cas muttered to himself sitting his phone next to the tub and his glasses on the sink. He stripped his clothes and got in. He sighed and grabbed his phone, calling Lucifer." Yea Cas." He yawned into the phone." Can I spend the night at Charlie's?" Cas asked." Yea sure." Lucifer said and ended the call. Cas sat his phone back and sunk lower into the tub.