2%

H I E D I

"Hiedi come on! Please!" My bff Keke kept pestering me to go to the club with her and after her begging me innumerable times I finally said yes.

"Great. Now get that sexy ass up we got to get ready." She said before zooming to her closet.

I sighed heavily before pushing myself off the bed and into my bathroom. I shampooed my hair and shaved. When finished I wrapped a fluffy red towel around me.

I walk into my room to see that Keke already picked out an outfit for me. I pulled the blood red lace thong on along with my black red bottoms heels on.

I don't know why but I love wearing heels and lingerie alone. It makes me feel good.

I strut to my vanity and did my makeup, and by makeup I mean mascara and lipstick.

I pulled on the velvet fabric up my legs and on my chest. That was literally it. The dress was crimson red. It hugged my waist and reached mid thigh. The neck line was cut so deep that it reached my belly button and came around my neck as a halter.

I left my hair wet because when it drys it becomes curly.

"Wow. You look hot." Keke said while eyeing me up and down.

"Oh hush now let's go." I swiftly grabbed my clutch with my iphone and house keys and also my car keys. Tonight I'm the designated driver while Keke gets drunk off her ass.

"Bitches here we come!! Woo!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. I laughed along with her and took this time to reminisce in the moment.

...

We arrived at the club and walked passed the bouncer with ease considering that this is our club. Well it was my dad's but he gave it to me so I made Keke my partner.

I walked off to the VIP bar while Keke was dancing her ass off.

"Now look who we have here."
I twisted my head to see who the first creep of the night is when I take notice that its the guy from the parking lot with the same smirk on his face.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He shouted over the pounding music. The flashing neon lights dancing over his face.

"Sure."
If its even possible his already large smirk became larger.

I signalled Richy the bartender over and told him to give me an H2o on the rocks. I sipped my drink to make it seem like I'm actually drinking liqour. I rested my glass down for a second to look for Keke but she was nowhere to be found. It turned back and drank the rest.

"Let's dance." He pulled my handed and guided me to the middle of the dance floor.

The beat started to get faster causing me to move my hips faster against him. His large hands grasping into my hips pulling me onto him. So basically I was grinding on him.

He buried his face into my neck and started sucking. I was in too much of a haze to pull away.

"Finally I have you." Was the last thing I heard before everything went blank.

________
_____

(〜 ̄△ ̄)〜 omg!! What happened?? Lmao!! Read more to find out.