7%

J a c k

I threw on a white T and a pair of grey sweatpants. I left my angel to sleep while I made her breakfast to eat in bed. I looked at my masterpiece. Damn. I should be a chef. I made her some French toast with an egg white breakfast cup at the side and some freshly squeezed orange juice with a little bit of bitters. I grabbed the tray and made my way upstairs. I opened the door and my baby was still sleeping.

Time to wake up. I smirked.

I rested the tray on the night table and climed on the bed to hover over her. I removed my clothes along with the blood stained sheets that were wrapped around her.

Carefully I opened her legs and positioned myself. I didn't waste time. I trusted into her and waited for the reaction. Almost immediately her hands flew to her cunt which was where my dick was. Obviously. She cried out as her beautiful eyes opened. She looked at me astonished.

Yup. I know the d is bomb.

She continued to stare as if I was her knight in shining amour. I took that as my cue to start making love to my angel.

I slowly pulled out and watched as her cute little face sqwinshed up. I pulled her up and turned her over, so that her ass was in my face and her head was stuffed in the pillow. I rubbed circles on her hot wet cunt and laughed when she jerked back begging for more.

Let the game begin.

I roughly grabbed her hips and slammed her back onto me. Her cries were like music to my ears, it motivated me to go faster.

I continuously pounded into her. Her pre cüm juice glazed all over my hard díck.

I pushed harder with every thrust because I wanted her to moan for me. To moan my name.

To be continued...

........

Let me know if you guys want me to continue the story in Jack's Pov or switch it up.