Chapter 2

Wally's prov:

I walked to Artemis's room to tell her it was time to leave but I ended up catching her asleep on her bed I smirked at this I walked over and pulled her hair she slapped me really hard Ow! I yelled I saw a smirk on his face this made me chuckle Artemis come on wake up Wally complained then he looked to see if anyone was there nobody was so I leaned in and...ended up getting punched so hard it almost broke my noes! OW! I screamed I saw Artemis's eyes fly open her beautiful brown eyes wait what? she looked at me shock was in her eyes and a small blush was on her cheeks shoot I though..

Artemis's prov:

I was a sleep and what do you know that baka of a racer (wally) follows me into my dreams great...I was having a half decent dream when I felt like something was wrong very wrong I felt something warm coming towards my face I panicked because in my house you always had to sleep with one eye open or else so I punched whatever was there then I hear someone say Ow and I realized it was the baka himself Wally my eyes opened and I saw Wally he was holding his nose and looking up and the celling I blushed a bit I felt embarrassed to punch him and also...ANYWAYS!!! I sat up and looked at wall he smiled back and said hey Art I came to get you cause we have to go batman's orders Wally said then he rolled his eyes I nodded my head and zipped my bag and we left everyone said goodbye all Robin told us to be on our best behavior everyone laughed at this I blushed and told him me and Baywatch? come on Rob don't be ridiculous but in side I felt nervous we left outside of the cave it was raining shoot I had forgotten my umbrella and jacket great I mumbled but it isn't my fault Baywatch made me lose concentration he always does...dang it!

Wally's prov:

After we left the cave of doom and boredom we were outside the exit it was raining so put my hoodie on I looked to see Artemis angry cause it was raining and she didn't have a jacket or umbrella poor girl so I took off my sweater and put it on her I didn't mind the rain so I was glad plus I would do anything for her cause she is my friend! I grabbed her hand and we ran to the airport...

Artemis's prov:

I was silently curshing myself for being stupid when I felt something warm and heavy on me I turned to see Wally had give me his sweater I was blushing like crazy why why do I fell like this? but before I could ask him anything he took my hand and ran to the airport where our mission began oh I sware I wanted to kill him...Wally you baka!!!! I though why am I felling this way I wondered...

Megan's prov through the telepathic thing she does

Hello Artemis its cause you like him du! you can be so idiotic sometimes I sware anyways this trip is PERFECT for you to confess and I know you can do it cause you have faced worser things then confessing to the boy you like that may or may not like you and then you will fell horrible and quite young justice and go back to being regular old you and....

Artemis's Prov:

Megan went on and on about how Wally might not think of me in THAT WAY and stuff then she went on about something else I ignored her after that

Megan's prov:

Ooh someone's thinking of a certain orange headed green eyed speed boy Megan tease then she laughed go got it Artemis what do you have to lose?

Artemis's prov:

Everything that's the problem! I screamed it through my head

Robin's prov:

I had to join in and tease artemis I mean it was fair cause I would tease Wally later I smiled as I joined to oh come on Artemis we all know that you two like each other! its obvious!

Artemis's prov:

boy wonder shut the mavis up! you can't say ANYTHING cause you like Zatanna and cat girl so you have nothing on me!

Robin's prov:

shoot I though as Artemis played the you like two girls and can't tell either that you like them card I sighed what ever Art but you have to admit it one day I replied

Artemis's Prov:

YOU TWO GET THE HECK OUT OF MY HEAD YOU HEAR!!!! I SHOUTED/THOUGH AND THEY BOTH LEFT MY HEAD I SIGHED "YOU HAVE TO ADMIT IT ONE DAY" Robin's words ran through my head I stared at my orange headed companion do I like him? I wondered...

Wally's prov:

Artemis is one wired chick she just out of the blue shouted get out of my head!!!! and now she is staring at me what the heck is going through her head right now I was going to say something but got interrupted by the Princess oh boy I thought...