Chapter 4

Wally's prov:

We get to the campsite and I make a tent and I put Artemis in there to sleep me, and jay are eating some food and talking we were on first watch Wally do you like Artemis? Jay asked well yes I do but she doesn't like me it sucks and what about you? you clearly have a thing for the princess Wally said with a snicker n-no I don't we are best friends sometime we would sneak out and get ice cream late at night when she and I were suppose to be asleep Jay said with a laugh. Ooh u sly dog!! I said with a snicker. Dude uncool we were little kids!!! Jay said hahaha u like the princess! I said shush they are sleeping and no I don't!!! Jay said sure dude! I said, 

Jay laughed dude came we be friends? Jay asked yeah! I said we smirked then we laughed ....

Artemis's prov:

I was a sleep having the most amazing dream about me and w-I-I mean anyways ahem....Wally woke me up and I was peeved off cause it was 5: 30 in the Moring ugh the idiot!!! I though Artemis? a small voice asked, I looked to see none other then the princess, Hello ma'am I said trying to sound happy hello did wally wake u up? Annabelle asked. Yeah he did I said as I growled, Aw u like him!!! Annabelle said as she fangirled huh me like wally as if! I said. Oh u totally do!!! Annabelle said no I don't! I said, aw this is so cute!!! Annabelle said and what about u and James? I asked making her blush. Um...well I-I do like James I always have but being royal it won't ever work... she said sadly she looked as though she would cry I tried to think of something to say to her um....h-how about we go join the boys I asked she nodded her head sadly but then a smile was on her face hey boys Annabelle said as she waved to them I looked at wally he is so cute!! I though wait what artemis no just no alright!!! I though artemis are u ok? someone asked me huh? I asked as I looked to see Wally he was in my face making me blush y-yeah idiot im fine I mumbled as I sat down by him Annabelle sat by James...