Chapter 6

James prov:

I know who that girl is she's...........before I could finish my sentence I was interrupted by...let's call her lace

Lace's prov:

Ow!!! I cut my arm on this, log! I cried. Are you ok? the princess asked me. I-I think so how does it look? I asked. Um...a little bloody but besides that fine! The princess said with a smile that almost made me threw up to nice ugh. The boy with Orange hair came over to me. Miss what was that about before I  mean he asked. Um...It was like I told you Queen bee was gonna torcher me if I didn't get out of her hands. I replied I made it sound as though I was really sad. Shush its ok! the orange hair boy said as he patted my back. I looked to see the blond chick really mad she must really like this dude I though.

Wally's prov:

I felt really bad for lace, I mean Queen bee is super evil and she's a totally babe! I-I mean poor lace....

Artemis's prov:

HOW DARE THAT LITTLE BRAT STEAL WALLY FROM ME I-I MEAN YEAH HE'S ANNOYING AND A FLIRT AND PROTECTIVE BUT HE'S MINE AND THERE SHE IS SMILING EVILY AT ME WHILE WALLY PATS HER BACK I WILL KILL THAT JERK IN HER SLEEP I SWARE IT!!!!!

Annabelle's prov:

I don't trust this girl...I don't know why but I don't. James calls me over to him...which is weird cause I don't need protection right not...

Annabelle's prov: OMGOODNESS I LEARN SOMETHING HUGE FROM MY CRUSH!!! THAT LACE GIRL IS REALLY....................................................WHY WON'T IT LET ME SAY THAT LACE IS NONE OTHER THEN................................................ UGH NEVER MIND YOU ALL WILL HAVE TO FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF JA NE