chapter 3

Artemis's prov:

I was still blushing cause wally was holding my hand we were at a airport waiting for the princes to come I turned to wally what the heck-but I didn't't get to finish my sentence cause a girl about the age of 13 walked towards us she was wearing a t-shirt that said me sarcastic never! on it she had white hair with red banes and dark blue eyes she was wearing some blue jeans and a bandana was in her hair a boy was with her he was wearing a sweater and some blue jeans he had black hair and white eyes he was taller then her and he looked like he was about 15. I was shocked and embarrasses that they caught me yelling at Wally I blushed a bit....as they came closer...

Normal Prov:

Hello my name is Princess Annabelle the III you must be the children Mr. Batman told me about Annabelle said in a matter-of-fact voice. Nice to meet you princess Artemis said with a bow yes...you must be Artmas the arrow chick am I right? Annabelle asked y-yes ma'am and its Artemis she said how dare you correct the princess! the boy said as he came over and got in Artemis's face. poor Artemis was blushing don't ever correct the princess got it! the boy asked/yelled y-yes Artemis said. Good the boy said with a smirk. You must mind Jay he is a good boy but he can be very protective of me im sorry! Annabelle said a small blush on her checks as she bowed to Artemis. I-Its ok your majesty it was my fault please forgive me Artemis said Annabelle didn't answer Hey your kind aren't you? Wally asked Annabelle blushed y-yes i am to tell you the truth i hate be royal i want to be a normal girl but a last im not my papa and ma told me to take charge and not make a fool of myself but I hate yelling and bossing people around this is the real me! Annabelle said with a smile as she danced around I saw jay smile a small blush on his checks. Um Artemis may I ask you a question? Annabelle asked me sure! I said she looked down for a moment d-do you like the orange haired boy? Annabelle asked I blushed like there was no tomorrow n-no I don't I lied Annabelle and Wally both looked disappointed well Miss. Ann it its getting late we should make camp Jay said yes, yes of course Annabelle said and we were off we rode horses me and wally rode one and Annabelle and Jay rode the other...

Wally's prov:

sooooo we met the princess and her bodyguard she was very nice even thought her bodyguard got in Artemis's face ooh I wanted to punch that guy till he died...wait...WHAT?! anyways then Annabelle asked Art if she liked me which she replied with a no I sighed I wish she felt the same...i mean...never mind...and now we are on our way to a campsite so we can sleep for the night maybe on this trip i can tell Art my felling's who knows....

Artemis's prov:

we were on horseback riding to a campsite that Ann's father had ready for us me and idiot were on one horse and Ann and her crush were on the other I held onto Wally's shirt cause I was scared of horses ever since I got kicked in the face by one I hate horses!!! I held on tight and cried a bit while a blush was on my face wally smelt nice for once and he felt warm I felt safe I finally fell asleep holding onto Wally's shirt...great Wally will never let me live this down...but still it was nice....wait what?

Wally's prov:

We all rode horseback to the campsite I was happy I love horses but i felt Artemis hold onto the back of my shirt I kinda blushed at this but i also liked it i heard her crying i wanted to comfort her but i couldn't other wise we would both die so I TRY to ignore it but dang it was hard really hard but we finally made it to the campsite....