Partner Potraits

Andre came over to Muchina's house that day.

They were having a study 'date', as they were both working on an art project where you drew your partner as well as you could.

"Okay... So does this look realistic?" Asked Muchina, lifting up her drawing of him.

Andre took it from her.

When he eyed the drawing, his eyes widened.

He felt like he was looking in a black-and-white mirror, as it was extremely realistic.

She had even gone as far as drawing the lines and patches of the human eye and each individual stand of his hair.

"Jesus, how long did this take you?" Andre asked the ginger.

Muchina looked down at her shoes.

"About three days and a bunch of difficult tutorial books... I would put it on DeviantArt, but it's so embarrassing..."

"It's amazing! You really have a gift!" Andre grinned.

Her cheeks were pink.

"Not really... It has so many mistakes." She spoke quietly.

Andre reached over and ruffled her hair.

"Don't be so hard on yourself. Your really good at drawing." He smiled at her.

Muchina's cheeks turned a deeper scarlet.

"My turn. I warn you this probably looks like crap compared to yours." He warned her as he lifted his picture for her to see.

She looked at the drawing, then immediately smiled.

He had drawn her as if she were an anime character. It looked as if an animator had just drawn her and handed the drawing to Andre.

"Wow. That's really good." Muchina smiled at him.

"Eh, it's okay I guess." He chuckled, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh shoosh, it's amazing!" Muchina pouted.

"I'll only admit it if you do." He grinned.

"B-But---"

Andre took hold of her wrists and pinned her to the couch.

"I win." He grinned at the girl beneath him.

She squirmed under him.

"Okay okay! My art is okay." She mumbled.

He leaned a little more downwards.

"There, was that so difficult?" He questioned.

Then the door opened.

"Hey Muchina you left your sketchbook in cl-"

The two looked up to see Damian was standing in the doorway holding Muchina's sketchbook in one hand and his sister's hand in the other.

The two looked at them like they had grown five heads.

"You owe me twenty bucks." Kourtney whispered to Damian.

He sighed.

"Dangit." Damian fished in his pocket and handed her the money before setting the sketchbook on the ground and dragged his sister out.

"...That was weird." Commented Andre.