When Andre Gets Drunk. Really, Really Drunk.

Muchina's eyes widened, feeling Andre pin her wrists to the ground as he loomed over her. She felt his breath on her face, soon replaced by the soft feeling on his lips on hers.

Her eyes widened even more, turning bright red.

He pulled her jacket off, and he began to unbutton her shirt with his mouth, making Muchina turn even redder as the drunk boy continued to seduce her.

He then moved his mouth right where her neck meets her shoulder.

Muchina squeaked as he bit into the soft skin of her nape, lightly sucking on her pale skin, marking her neck.

He unbuttoned the rest of her shirt normally as he carried her to the private changing room of the barracks, locking the door.

"A-Andre..." Muchina sounded nervous and unsure.

She wanted him to take her...(Confident much, Andre?)

...But not like this, not because he was drunk. (Why he put this here, no idea. Maybe trying to make Muchina realistic...?)

"Shut up." He purred, pulling off her shirt.

"P-Please... You're d-drunk..." She whimpered.

She knew if he did it now, he would most likely end up going too fast, and it would hurt her a lot. (That actually is a valid point. Well played Andre.)

"And you're sexy~" He smirked. (FAMILY GUY REFERENCE!)

She turned red at his statement.

It may just be the ten liters of beer talking, but if he was saying what he thought...

Her face turned a darker crimson.

"Yeah I meant that, I've wanted to touch you for a long time, and I think now would be a good time... You're here, all nice and soft, no others around, under me, half nude.. I really like this... I really like you... And now I'd really like to get inside you~" He whispered huskily in a sultry voice. (Yep, pretty sure he'd say that if they did... That.)

She was trembling now.

Her body was anticipating the pleasure, her legs subconsciously spreading wider, the rest of her body trembling at the thought of Andre pounding into her--(Woah woah woah, what?! O.O)

'NO! Have some control, me! He's drunk!'

He took note of her actions, grinning as his hands moved towards her breast.

Her body didn't seem to care about her mindset, as his hands gently brushed her chest, puffing out her chest a bit a bit as if to say 'hurry up'.

She didn't have to wait long.

Andre's hands landed on the soft skin, lightly running his fingers in small circles around her nipples. (AVERT YOUR EYES CHILDREN!)

'N-No... This I-Isn't right...' She pleaded silently. (Very true since we're all 15-ish!!!)

He moved his head down, lightly bitting down, causing her throat to erupt with reluctant moans she couldn't hold in anymore. (Are these notes getting annoying?)

He smirked and moved up, kissing down her neck, marking her, remaining dominant.

He was half aware of what was happening, he knew he was with Muchina, and he felt her soft and warm body under him.

He wasn't dumb, he knew that meant he was taking advantage of her.

And he loved it.

Muchina continued to release quiet moans as his hands moved down, slipping down to her thighs. (Just trying to make this bearable for people who don't like Lemons. Or anyone reading at night, reading lemons at night is unadvised because you may vomit. I speak from experience. DUN DO EET.)

She felt him pull down her pants.

Her legs spread more in welcome, her body anticipating a part of him to enter her, be it his fingers, his tongue, or his...

Muchina blushed a dark scarlet.

She let out a sharp gasp as Andre pushed his fingers inside of her, starting to thrust.

She buckled her hips with him, making him go deeper, moaning louder.

He smirked, pushing in more fingers, kissing her neck again, reveling in the feeling of her soft skin, the sound of her moans, her hot breath against his skin, the gentle scent of cherry blossoms that always surrounded her, the look of pleasure in her eyes, her fiery red hair spilling over her shoulders and onto the bed, even her smaller than average chest heaving as she panted.

If he wasn't drunk already, he could find himself getting intoxicated with her beauty.

He had wanted so badly for so long to touch her.

It was worth the wait.

He loved everything about her and everything that was happening.

He continued feeling around until he found a spot that made her cry out and gasp his name, shaking.

He smirked, moving his mouth down, making her cry out his name, near her limit.

He found her other spot, causing her to cry loudly as she reached her limit, releasing into his mouth.

He lapped up her release, moving back up, kissing her as he pushed in the third and final body part.

Muchina gave a small whimper as he hit her barrier, and he distracted her from the pain with a passionate French Kiss, sharing her taste with her as he battled for dominance.

He slowly pushed inside, making sure she was adjusting until he was finally all the way inside her moist heat.

He felt Muchina trembling under him, slowly giving a small nod.

He started to thrust, the friction causing Muchina to moan at the skin of his member rubbing against her walls.

Andre was having a blast, and he felt like the happiest man on the planet.

But then a small voice in the back of his head reminded him;

'I just took my best friend's virginity...'

He ignored the voice and thrusted faster.

Muchina moaned louder, her arms moving around his neck.

He groped her breast, gently twisting.

She dug her fingernails into his back.

He began to pound into her.

She moved her hips with him so he would go deeper.

He reached his climax.

She released.

He pulled out and kneeled down, pushing his tongue inside her to lap it up.

She trembled.

He pulled the sheets over them.

She snuggled up close to him.

He put an arm around her and turned off the lights.

(Jesus Andre..... Just.... WHYYYY)