Conversations

Kourtney and Muchina were sitting at lunch, Andre having to work through lunch (ugh) and Damian being sick at home on the couch watching a Face Off Marathon. (For some reason each time I'm sick it's been the marathon leading up to the season finale so I sit there all day)

"Say, Muchi', have you got the courage to tell Andre yet?" Kourtney nonchalantly asked, eating the horror known as the schools spaghetti sandwich that wasn't spaghetti colored at all, the chicken that has that suspicious layer of 'breading' that has to be scraped off, and some milk. 

"W-What?!" Muchina dropped her home-packed Mochi in shock, cheeks turning red. 

"Mine." Raven caught it and ate it since her food was barely edible. 

"H-Hey!" Kourtney puffed out her cheeks. 

"Ya snooze ya loose. And the only person you should be sleeping with is Andre." Kourtney grinned like a hyena. 

"H-HEY!" Muchina turned bright red.

 "What? It's true, and I'm sure he'd like to~" Kourtney continued to tease the red head.

"S-Stop it Raven!" Muchina's face was the same shade of her hair.

"I will when you ask him out." Kourtney gave her a cat-like smile.

"F-Fine, I'll t-think about it..." Muchina averted her eyes.

"Good. He's right there."  Kourtney pointed to Andre walking over.

".....Sometimes I really don't like you."

"Makes me all the more lovable!"