Andre's Little 'Fics'

This one needs some background, I found this in Andre's notes, and he's written a couple lemons staring him and Muchina, and I decided to post it, soooo..Also, this is an idea he had for a fic mentioned earlier, Shingeki No Jinja.

WARNING! Lemony story ahead!

I stepped into the showers, too tired to even bother to see if any girls were already in. I went over to an empty one, ignoring the sound of another shower already running.

It looked like the showers you see in that show MASH, as expected of the Survey Corps. I stripped off my uniform, starting up the shower.

It was cold and woke me up some, so I finally decided to see who else was here.

My breath caught in my throat. Muchina was right there, a few showers away, her long red hair out of her ponytail and draping over her shoulders.

She had her back to me, humming the SNK theme.

My eyes landed on the part of her exposed back that I could see, her porcelain white skin contrasting greatly with the dark browns and grays of the wood and metal around us.

I could see her defined shoulder blades sticking from her back, and then her back sloping slightly down to her small waist, completely fitting her slender, frail-looking frame. Despite this, she isn't very frail at all. In fact, she's strangely strong...

My gaze continued downwards, feeling slight disappointment that the wood barrier blocked everything else above her knees.

Then my eyes landed on her legs. Her smooth, creamy, long legs. I gulped, turning away to avoid having a heart attack.

I tried to continue my shower, but I was incredibly shaky.

After awhile, I heard Muchina start singing softly.

"Our names won't be remembered..." Her soft voice drifted over to me, making me even more painfully aware of her presence.

"If we die like trampled flowers..." Her voice was soft and meek.

"I refuse to be forgotten..."

It sounded more like a lullaby rather than the SNK theme...

"Written off as less then... Worthless... Oooooh..." She sang, her sweet voice making me stop moving completely.

"Scream and cry,But none will hear you..."

I found myself slowly turning my head towards her.

"Plead and beg,But none will help you..."

I saw her exposed back again, the water running off her Snow White skin...

"You no longer live as cattle." She sounded more and more confident with each verse.

"Will you rise and join the battle?" She raised her fist in the air, obviously lost in her song.

"There are beings that live off of fears.And their words are like knives, As they play with our lives!" She lowered her fist, getting quiet again.

"They'll try to control you,As if they own you.Will you let them steal your freedom?" She still had failed to notice my presence, and thank goodness for it.

I was eying her, interested in-

Uhmm... The song.

Yeah.

Definitely the song.

"Channel the anger swelling inside you. Fighting the boundary 'till you break through. Deep in your soul there's no hesitation,So make yourself the one they all fear!" She was sounding confident again.

"There is a wild fire inside you!Burning desire you can't extinguish!" She was sounding more intense with each word.

"Your crimson arrow Rips through the twilight,This is the moment for war!" She sung confidently before getting quiet again.

"Shigen No Essen, No Essen Di Jae-Ger~"She suddenly paused.

She slowly turned around, looking confused.

I tried to keep my focus on her face, but my gaze wandered downwards.

I could see her defined collar bones, the dips in her neck, the gentle slope protruding outwards that is her bust, feeling blood rushing to my face and... Other area's.

My gaze lowered further, seeing the way her stomach seemed to melt into her slender frame, then moving down to see the faint V above the second item of interest, which sadly was covered from my view, much like her rear.

I guess I can just settle with her bust~

Welp, I'm definitely gonna have to take a mental picture for later...

Muchina nearly jumped out of her skin, revealing the start of her lower half.

Holy moly. I think I just got a nosebleed.

Good god, this friggin' girl teases me...

I'm going absolutely NUTS for her, and now that I see that my fantasies are so close to the real thing, I really want to walk over and stick myself inside her, to slowly penetrate her, to hear her desperate cries for more.

At that thought, I could feel my erection throbbing, begging for the fantasy to come true.

God, I'm getting so friggin' hard right now.

Wait... I'm just standing here staring at her and practically drooling over her sexy body-

DAMNIT DONT THINK THAT WHEN SHE'S RIGHT HERE!

Say something, anything!

Stupid. Empty. Brain.

A full ten minutes passed with us just staring at each other, and I noticed she was getting an eyeful of me to, and her face was red and looked to be on the brink of drooling.

"Nice song." I finally broke the silence, trying not to look as shaky and turned on as I felt.

'Nice bust.' I added silently.

Muchina squeaked, covering her chest with her folded arms, bright red.

I felt slight disappointment at this.

"That was pretty good, by the way. I didn't know you could sing like that." I added, hoping she wasn't mad.

"I-I... Y-You... T-That..." Muchina turned a darker shade of crimson, stumbling over her words.

I simply grinned, reaching over and ruffling her damp hair.

She blushed more, stuttering like crazy. "I-I-I-I-" She could barely speak at this point.

"What? Are you afraid I got an eyeful of you?" I asked nonchalantly, eyeing her arms that were crossed over her chest. Muchina Slowly nodded, a deep hue of crimson.

"Don't worry, I didn't. But I bet you're the one who got a good eyeful of me~ I saw you checkin' me out~" I chuckled.

Her face turned ever redder.

"I bet she wanted to see more." Hangei whistled from the door.

Muchina squeaked in surprise, trembling slightly.

"M-M-Mou..." She puffed out her cheeks.