Chapter 10

You've waited long enough my friend.

Now your patience finally paid off with this update.

Astrid

"Whaaaaat?" I asked him, sounding like a minion.

"Please, you need to help me this time. I helped you years ago, think of it as like a payment." He pleaded

My brows creased, "Why would I do that?"

"My family has been used to me bringing a girl every time I come home,"

I frowned. Every time? But he was gone for 7 years... Just how many had he introduced already?

"Why would you bring different girls every time?"

His eyes suddenly looked sad, "It helped me with the pain,"

Judging by his expression, I knew I couldn't say no to it. Even if just this one time, I want to be of actual use to him. Back then, he was always the one who was helping me with my problems and now that I have the chance then I might as well return the favor right?

And of course, I'm sure that he had his reasons why he chose me.

"Anyway, do it for me!" He looked at me with puppy eyes. Such cute eyes that cannot possibly resist.

"Okay fine," I sighed. His whole features lit up in joy.

He jumped up and scooped me into his strong arms, "Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

He hugged me in so much joy. I was still as a statue all the time, people were now watching us. I blushed at how embarrassing this was.

"Haiden, people are looking!" I hissed, hitting his shoulder. He immediately dropped me off. He was still grinning.

"Thanks Asty, don't worry though. It only last until I finally find someone to date."

Oh I sure hope you don't.

Oh that was my stupid brain, not me.

"Still remember the rules?" I asked him, sighing. He smiled happily and nodded excitedly.

"Hold hands only when necessary, kiss only to the cheeks and Hugs are free,"

He grinned proudly. My lips twitched slightly. That's cute... He remembered..

"Well, when should we start then?" I asked adding a sigh just so it wouldn't come out as excited or something.

"Tonight of course."

"Well, better get ready then,"

He nodded eagerly then checked his wrist watch, "Damn, Lunch break is almost over."

He clicked his tounge. He took my hand which was a huge surprise since I clearly wasn't expecting it, and jogged with a very confused blonde girl behind him.

In any way? I'm not complaining.

TIME SKIP (NO FABULOUS SKIP THIS TIME XD)

Are you ready?

Was the message on my phone. I rolled my eyes and replied.

No.

Currently I'm standing in front of the mirror of my closet room. I have been in here for the past 20 minutes because I have no idea what to wear.

What should I wear? I asked myself.

I pulled a knee length rose red dress and another knee length white dress with a few silver and golden streaks.