Chapter 12

Astrid

Sun is up and it's a very beautiful sight. I stood up from my water bed and went straight to the bathroom. My face hurt and I may have an idea as to what the reason.

I only wish it isn't what I think it is though. It would be a very bad sight.

As I entered I went straight to the mirror and stared. Upon seeing what it is, My heart started beating loudly. My face started to form huge sweats and my skin paled.

Oh no...

Oh no.... Please don't tell me..

This can't be... no, I refuse to believe this

NO!

What the hell is that thing?! Is this what I think it is?

Is that....

Is that a pimple?!

In disbelief I started to poke it and jumped back when I felt my fingers graze it.

HOLY MOLLY IT'S A PIMPLE!

HAIDEN

"Do you think she's coming today? She's late." I asked Tuff probably for the hundredth time. Asty didn't call the office that she would be late or she would be staying at home.

"She's fine. She's a big girl or man or woman. Don't even care what she is." He answered not even the least bit of worry in his voice. "You're worrying too much, Macho. Maybe she's just pooping, don't call her you'll just be interrupting her moment."He said when he saw me grab my phone

He waved his hand as if dismissing the subject, "Just focus on your beautiful face." He looked at me for a while before shaking his head and looking away, "You make me question not only my marriage but also my sexuality. Curse you!"

I simply ignored the latter.

Maybe he's right. She's just pooping, no need to worry about her...

I can't help it though..

What if she couldn't let it go and accidentally poo her intestines?

What if she became dehydrated?

Why am I thinking like this?

I need a reality check so bad. I shook my head and decided to focus on my job. I took a deep breath and started scanning the pile of papers stacked on the side of my desk.

Surely there wasn't anything to worry about. I mean. She can handle herself...

If she's to be sick, I'm sure Graham would be there to take care of her... but knowing Graham he'd panic and just make her sicker than she already is.

If she were to be in a traffic I'm sure she'll get here soon... but what if she got into a road fight?

No! I blinked and closed my eyes tight. I shouldnt worry about her. She's a responsible woman. She can handle herself.

And so I started to focus on work.

5 minutes later

Would it hurt if I text her?

NO. I should focus on my work.

10 minutes later

What if she's dying?

She can't possibly be dying!

I'm a hundred percent sure that Astrid would be kicking Grim Reapers ass.