Anime Quotes

"...Without love, it cannot be seen? ...Hah. That's backwards... Because of love, you end up seeing things that don't even exist."

"How can u move forward if you keep regretting the past?"

"Even a pawn can take down a KING"

"NOTHING good can come is you keep rejecting yourself"

"The worst part about being strong is that no one asks if your ok"

"Never forget that kindness can hurt instead of help"

"Don't deny your dreams, ok? There is no point at all in taking a first step, if your eyes are closed and you don't gaze at the future."

"It's not a sin to fall in love. You can't even arrest someone over that."

"If providing people with what they desire is a sin, then all mothers are sinners, and the world is bereft of love."

"Even when the sky's so dark you can't see a thing, there are still stars shining out there. So if she can learn to shine brighter, we'll be able to see her."

"Sometimes, I just think... this world has surpassed its capacity. It's overflowing. Our day-to-day lives are replete with both happiness and misfortune. Yet, because we cannot see the excess from the inside, we still feel unfulfilled. Given that we are capable of acknowledging neither excess nor deprivation, we might as well not exist. In other words... you can't withdraw coins from an ATM. That's common sense."

"Every dream has an end...No matter how nice the dream might be, or how scary it is. Under your warm blanket, the dream comes to an abrupt end, when mother shakes you awake. Forever and ever, the morning scene remains the same. But now I... I wonder... when the dreams began to never end."