Naruto Quotes

"Just because someone is important to you, it doesn't necessarily mean that, that person is good. Even if you knew that person was evil... People cannot win against their loneliness."

"Even the most ignorant, innocent child will eventually grow up as they learn what true pain is. It affects what they say, what they think... and they become real people."

"Fear. That is what we live with. And we live it everyday. Only in death are we free of it."

"Even the strongest of opponents always has a weakness."

"Rejection is a part of any man's life. If you can't accept and move past rejection, or at least use it as writing material - you're not a real man."

"We have walked through the darkness of this world, that's why we are able to see even a sliver of light."

"It's because we help out when they're in trouble that we can count on them to come running when we need it."

"If you don't share someone's pain. You can never understand them."

"Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain."

"Grown-ups are idiots. If they really want to bring an end to this endless fighting, they need to sit down with one another and reach a truce."

"I've been around longer than you have, kid. And I've seen my share of troubles. You're not the only one who knows what it's like to lose somebody. It looks like neither of us has led a charming life, have we? Still, it's not that bad. At least you and I have been lucky enough to find new comrades to help fill the void."

"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her."

"If comrades that you trust gather around you, hope can take physical form and become visible. That's what I believe..."

"The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits."

"Because they saved me from myself, they rescued me from my loneliness. They were the first to accept me for who I am. They're my friends."

"Once you question your own belief, it's over."

"Forget about revenge. The fate of those who seek revenge is grim. It's tragic, You will end up suffering and hurting yourself even more. Even if you do succeed in getting revenge, the only thing that remains is emptiness."

"Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want! You're not gonna scare me off! No way! I don't care if I DO get stuck as a Genin for the rest of my life! I'll still be Hokage someday!"

"I'll admit that you're stronger than before. But because of that, you seem to have lost sight of what's truly important. Now listen carefully. The people of the village, who once abhorred you, have begun to admire you. They think of you as a comrade. It's because you fought hard for their acceptance. You once said it was everyone who cares about you who helped you get where you are now. If you forget others because you have power, and become arrogant and egotistical, you'll eventually become just like Madara. No matter how powerful you become, do not try to shoulder everything alone. Becoming the Hokage doesn't mean people will acknowledge you. But when the people acknowledge you, you can become Hokage. Never forget your friends!"

"People who continue to put their lives on the line to defend their faith become heroes and continue to exist on in legend."