Anime Quotes 2

"If you're going to selfishly admire someone only to be disillusioned later, then maybe you shouldn't try to get to know them better at all."

"When you love someone, I think it's only natural to worry about what they love."

"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are neither charming or tedious."

"After all the hiding your true self, even if you eventually become popular, won't you just feel exhausted by it in the end?"

"I don't want to get so caught up in searching for what I can't see, that I lose sight of what I can."

"I don't care if you're the son of the president or what. That just shows the success of your father. It doesn't mean you are excellent too."

"There was no meaning to things that were only superficial. That was a single belief that both me and her once shared."

"My happiness can only be... can only be made with my own hands! My happiness doesn't depend on anyone but me!"

""Loneliness" is no longer part of my vocabulary.

"Death is never an apology"

"I believe in ghosts, even though I've never seen one before and get this. I don't believe in anyone of the people that have said they seen one before. It's kind of like how I think about the concept of love. Like I believe one day I'll fall in love, get married and live happily ever after, even though I've never actually fallen in love with anyone yet. You see what I'm saying? For some people falling in love is like second nature, but I can't even relate to that. So if I've never fallen in love before is it real? And that makes me wonder if ghost are real. I haven't seen one yet so maybe they're not."

"There are only two times when a man can cry in public: when he loses his wallet and when his mother dies. And even if you cry in private, there's a severe restriction. Shed tears for others. The only thing you should be shedding for yourself is sweat. Remember that."