Fairy Tail Quotes

"If the drive behind one's actions is the thought for another, then it is never meaningless."

"If one really wants to change the world...they have to do it by their own hands!"

"Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King."

"Always trying to make myself seem strong... So I locked my own heart in a suit of armor."

"I refuse to stand by and watch you give up. I won't lose you, I can't. We'll walk away from this battle together."

"I find no fault with you when it comes to standing against your enemy with courage. However, every few have the strength to sheath their sword once it's out."

"I always cursed my own life. The anxiety, anger and hatred I couldn't suppress. However, when I stopped to look at the sky... I realized just how small I am. There is an endless world spreading before me."

"Everyone makes mistakes, but then you recover. Look at all of the friends you have here who adore you. It would be difficult for anything to change that. If you keep that in mind, you should be able to get back on your feet any number of times."

"Magic is not meant to be used to kill people... but without power we can't even protect the ones we love..."

"The fact that I'm standing here means that I'm resolved to fight for my guild. I do not need your sympathy. As long as I'm still standing, please come at me with all you've got! Please do!"

"It's not the goodbyes that hurt, its the flashbacks that hurts"

"I was once weak, I was always afraid, I hidden my tears, but I kept on going, I kept on believing, I followed my heart, I found my courage, and I realised if I hadn't believed in myself, then I wouldn't have become the person I am today"