Chapter 3

Regina's POV
       I couldn't believe that Bryan was talking to me. He has been my crush since middle school. As he was talking to me and thanking me that I tried to stop the fight. I noticed that his voice seemed much deeper than in middle school. I thought that that was so attractive.

I didn't really pay attention to what he was saying to me I was just staring at him .  At the end all I heard was when he said "I'll make it up to you. See you at the Cafe at 6."

WHAT HAD I JUST GOTTEN A DATE WITH BRYAN WEST!!

  Sarah and Natalie weren't with me at the time thank god that they didn't hear that he asked me out on a date. They would have made such a big deal about it.

They were just looking at me while I was talking to Bryan , but that is what I believe hopefully they didn't hear anything.

Sarah's POV
   I looked at Regina and while she was talking to Bryan it looked like if she was going to drool. She probably didn't even pay attention to what he was telling her.

After they stopped me and Natalie rushed to Regina.

"What did he tell you?"  I asked .

Just when she was about to say something the bell rang for 1st hour.

"Saved by the bell I told her." And I headed of to class.

*4 hours later*

It was now time for lunch and I wasnt going to let Regina slip away.

I saw her getting her lunch so me and Natalie rushed to her and got our plates.

"So What did he tell you?" Natalie said as we were sitting down at a table

" Nothing much he just apoligized for accidentally shoving me" Regina said.

But I knew that there was more as I saw that a smile crept up to her face after she was done speaking.

"Come on Regina tell us everything I know he told you more." I said I basically pleaded for her to tell me and she was playing hard to get but she finally told me.

" He said that he would make it up to me and he sort of invited me out. I dont know if I would really call it a da-" she said before i interupted her and cut her off.

"OH MY GOD REGINA!!" I basically whisper shouted

I was so happy for her and so was Natalie we quickly got up and gave her a hug more like a group one though.