Chapter 4

Regina's POV
     I still couldnt belive that Bryan had asked me out. He was my middle school crush for gods sake. I had a really hard time concentrating the whole day at school . I was just so elated and worried at the same time

  We were talking about how to get the best lighting when taking pictures . I wasnt suppose to be taking this class since my dad thought it was usless for me.

  He would tell me that i would have a future if i became a photgrapher and that It wasnt a real job. My mom was the one that enrolled me into this class and I was so happy for that sake.

  I didn't really pay attention I was just thinking about the date and planning scenarios in my head. As the bell rang and and I was packing up Sarah came up to me.

She told me "We have to go shopping and find you some nice clothes for your night today."

  I really wasn't looking forward to going to the mall today since it was a school day. But for Sarah it didnt matter what day it was she would always want to go.

  I didn't want to be rude and just say no say I concluding in saying " Yeah. Sure I guess, but we will only look for what we need and be back fast."

  It was 3:45 when we arrived to the mall . The first store we stopped at was American Eagle outfitter.  We went to many other stores but the dresses there were to short and  fancy. I saw a really cute dress  at Aeropostale it was blue and floral and i decided to purchase it.I thought that it was perfect for this occasion. It wasn't to dressy or to casual it was just the right one.

  Later on I went to Forever 21 and saw a really nice pair of tan like wedges. The heel wasn't to big so they were good,

  It was already 5 and I had only 1 hour to get ready.

  Sarah had like 5 bags on her arms she buys stuff like crazy. She still has new clothes in her closet, but she is like addicted to shopping so she always has to buy something. I was just carrying two bag I didn't really need much.

  When we were at Pac Sun Sarah finally asked me what time it was I responded back to her in an annoyed tone
  "Its 5:15"

  It had been 15 minutes I was done with my shopping.

  She responded to me " Why couldn't you have told me that an hour earlier. Now you're gonna be late with your date"

Truth is that ive been indeed i have been telling her the time for a while now. She was just to busy to even pay attention to me.